Home

Hunt Jar Jar

Clefo

I just made this scenerio, here are the specs:

There are about a million Jar Jar's on the map..

You start with 4 BOunty Hunters and a fairly powerful hero...

Kill all the Jar Jars then either ally or finish off the other bounty hunting groups..

I'll upload it somewhere as soon as possible

Originally posted by DashRendar

You do realize that Jar Jar does have an attack and will severely outnumber and outgun the Bountyhunters

Jar Jar has 60 HP.. The Bounty Hunters have 120... PLus you get a fairly powerful hero...

Guest Jorion Fett

hey guys, my first post lol. Well, I too have made a Jar Jar campaign called Attack Of The Jar Jars. I have to tell you...they're not as easy to kill as you'd think...I created close to 200-225 Jar Jars at the top of the map...at the bottom of the map. I created factions. One Faction were the Jedi, consisting of both Kenobi's, Qui Gon, Vader, Maul, Emperor, Yoda, Luke and whoever else I might be missing... The 2nd Faction were the Bounty Hunters led by Aurra Sing, Boba Fett, and Greedo, the rest were the generic bounty hunters from each side. The 3rd Faction were the supporting characters, these were Tarpals, Chewie, Lando, Leia, etc. To make this fun, I split them all up and sent in waves..the first wave i sent were the Bounty Hunters...needless to say, the Jar Jar's wiped them out way faster than I had thought, The last one to die was Greedo..the irony. Next I sent in the Jedi/Sith....I have to say it was funny watching the Jar Jar's run away from them..but they were running to get out of their range, and then they attacked.... Maul and Vader were going nuts, running after them and chopping them down...both Obi Wan's were dead before the heat of the battle...so was the Emperor. In The End, Vader and Maul were destroyed and the last jedi standing was Yoda! Yoda had to have taken 40 of these Jar Jar's down with him before he died. I sent in the 3rd Faction...What i saw was unbelieveable. Leia, the droids, and all other characters were grease spots right away...There were a volley of Blaster Fire and Jar Jar "balls" lol for quite a while...the last man standing victorious was Chewbacca. Chewie took out almost 70 of these Jar Jar's and he still had about 60% health...talk about unbalanced...next time, i'll take him out and see how they do :) Sending all factions at once is an auto-win...they wipe out the Jar Jar's way too fast.

• 2 months later...

Archived