Home

Vader... work in progress...

sithlord-II

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm looking into it

if i make vader into an AI controlled character in SP it won't be a problem as desann, tavion, luke, and the reborn all have their own sabers, so why not another custom created model?

as for in MP it looks like they all use the same saber, so i'll have to see what options are available.

Hmm.. Would it be possible if you could make a mod that allows you to play with the Vader model in SP? It would be nice to see some other model than Kyle, i am not sure can this be done so some editing master ;) could tell us if it would be possible ( does the JKII allow you to change SP player model )....

Originally posted by sithlord-II

it won't be much of a problem to put it in single player since alot of the AI for bots etc can be switched between characters etc

will have to see what kind of options i will have once i get it all imported, etc

and cray, you are right...

:\

YAY!! SP Vader!!! :D :D

You know what else I'd LOVE to see come with a Darth Vader model? ... Oh. Sorry. Can't read my mind, so I'll tell ya. I LOVE THAT SINGLE HANDED FIGHTING STYLE THAT HE USES!!! It's just so confident...so..."I'm gonna beat your @$$ DOWN!"...I LOVE it! It's like he knows he doesn't have to use two hands. ;) *facepalms* I think I just walked into about a thousand bad jokes with what I just said...

Archived