Home

Remake the other Episodes

icezain

You know what would be really great.

If someone or a team of people invested some timer to remake the DF or and JK on the quake 3 engine. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't take a tremedous amount of time but it would make a lot of people happy. Very happy.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

i see no point in using unoriginal story lines for new games....i would much rather play a completely new game

if the choice was this what would you choose: play through DF and JK all over again but with the Q3 engine OR have lucasarts make just one game instead, but it would be even better than JK2?

yeh if sum1 could redesign the DF levels 4 JO

most of the things they would need r already in JO

sum of the weapons

most of the enemy

most ofthe textures

would sum1 please redo DF 4 JO...mayb even include the sabre as a cheat!! sabre jabba masive lizard thing (woz it called again?)

Steg

Welcome to the forums, newcomers. :) Here...*hands each a chocolate Jedi Medallion*

Yes, I too wouldn't mind seeing a dedicated Mod crew bring the old DF back to life in this engine. It would be great. Not sure about JK or MotS, though. That would be a mammoth task... :eyeraise:

well i still back the good old df

.....was i the only one that actually liked the out-of-dateness of it? the dodgy graphics make it a classic! :D but the thought of a sabre being programmed into it would be good....i think that remaking a classic game is a bit like the equivilent of making a new Get Carter but with sylvester stallone

p.s.) sorry for posting 2 of these posts a minute ago. my comp was playing up :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I think MOTS was really interesting for a noob like myself. To play it on a Quake engine would be cool. Just think of it as a similarity to remastered audio. Eventually get to the point where you have a holodeck upgrade for JK/MOTS/JO, etc.

To take it even further, what if you had a little neuro-implant that would allow you to plug your mind directly into the Internet?

Could you imagine laying there in your comfy fuzzy pink slippers and nerd glasses and being IN a game in a MP setting?

It is getting there...Avatars, online gaming and beyondo mannnn....

May The Internet Be With You....Always.....:ben:

Archived