Home

Control the Mark1

CrevisX9

Does anybody know if there is a way to control the mark1, i think the easiest way would to trick out force mindtrick to trick not just huminoids but all npcs. Is that possible of am i dreaming. One more thing in the game there is the atst with the open hatch witch enables you to drive the atst isnt there a way to summon that perticular atst. There has to be its in the game and there has to be a spawn for it. Oh and i do know of the drive_atst its just id like to summon the atst with the open hatch.

Well mind trick only works on humans. So if you are asking about that then no you can't do it. You cannot spawn turrets but you can spawn the mark 1 and you can spawn an atst. To spawn a mark1 it is "npc spawn mark1" to spawn an atst it is "fly atst" me thinks

It's "drive_atst", and it's fun. It also gives you two new weapons: AT-ST Main Cannons (1 key) and AT-ST Side Cannons (2 key). Once you get out of the AT-ST, your weapons go back to normal.

I like to use the AT-ST on the open-air areas of Bespin Streets and stomp those thugs and Reborn to death.

"Stop, Jedi—AAAAH!" *crunch*

*clunk, clunk, clunk fades off into distance*

edit - digl - please use the spoiler tag

Archived