Home

Need help getting lightsaber at end of The jedi Temple level...

Sithxace

You've got the right idea with what you're doing. Ride the block down, wait til it jut hits bottom, turn on Force Speed, aim yourself at the platform with the lightsaber...and before you get to it, use Force Pull to retrieve the saber. You can't just run over the platform to retrieve it. You have to time it just right... ;)

I'll move this over to Single Player Strategy Centre where it belongs. ;)

i think u are not yet in the place where u are suppose to get ur lightsabre....

you are prolly in the place where you are suppose to test out ur speed skill.....this however does not mean you are suppose to get the lightsabre

but just in case, if u are there

there is a stick that is poking out where you lightsabre is high above. use force push and it will move in and the level will come...keep doint it till you can see the lightsabre right in front of u....

now directly behind you is elevator kind of thing....

if u want more help just ask....this is a tricky part but....it makes sense once u get it to work.

I'm stuck here too. I knew I had to force speed then force pull but I can't "Lock On" with force pull. Can someone reply with where to force pull from? Like in comparison to the end of the ramp. Center, right side, left? I tried for like half an hour last night.

'StormHammer' sums it up very concisely.

It takes many attempts, but the idea is to stand on the block while it descends. Then activate force speed just before it reaches the bottom.

Run forwards towards the light saber and as the cage is just about to fully descend, activate force pull to grab your world-famous weapon.

Don't lose conviction, it will take several attempts.

Hope this makes sense.

Archived