Home

YES! I get a GC today!!! :D

Guest Thrawn

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I just reserved a a Jet Black GameCube today from Walmart!!! They only allow reserves on IN STOCK items so I can go get it TONIGHT!!! I can't play it till Christmas, cause it's my Christmas present from my mom, but at least I can place it on a throne under the Christmas tree and worship it! YAY! *runs around in dizzying circles, before falling over from dizzyness* Yippeeeeeeee! :D :D :D :D :D

Alright, Eets here's the deal: 3/4 of GCs are Indigo, and 1/4 are Jet Black. Jet Black are only sold at stores, not preorders, except for massive $400 gift packs on Amazon. IMO I got the best deal. gc.gif

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Clefo

I don't know weither I wanna get a Gamecube or PS2.... They both are really cool..

Get a ps2 if you want alot of games

Get a GC if you want....well....not alot of games

Oh, and i know what you guys mean, i didn't preorder a ps2 and i couldn't even find one on the internet until i finally bought one in Feburary of this year.

Guest Boba Rhett
Originally posted by Tie Guy

Get a ps2 if you want alot of games

Get a GC if you want....well....not alot of games

LOL. There's to many uninformed fanboys in this thread. :p Why do people get behind one console and dis all the others anyway? Is it some sort of requirement? ;)

Originally posted by Thrawn

Tie, the reason that there aren't very many games for GC is because it JUST came out!!! PS2 has been out for quite a while! *Readies his battle axe and face paint* YAAAHHHHH! GameCube is better!!! ;)

I know that, but when the ps2 was released, there were many more good games out for it as opposed to the what...two good ones for GC. See what i mean?

From what Ive seen Obi Wan doesnt look very good when you put it up against JK2. If you want a console and cannt afford all 3 of them then just get which ever console has the most games that you want on it. The GCN had more games that I want on it than any of the other consoles that is why I got it, of course then there is the Xbox controller.lol ;)

Originally posted by Master Yoda

From what Ive seen Obi Wan doesnt look very good when you put it up against JK2. If you want a console and cannt afford all 3 of them then just get which ever console has the most games that you want on it. The GCN had more games that I want on it than any of the other consoles that is why I got it, of course then there is the Xbox controller.lol ;)

Yeah, the new Obi-Wan screens look like a first generation console after seeing the FFX Demo in action.

Guest SlashAndBurn

Congrats Thrawn! I bet you'll be hooking that thing up before the wraping paper is off the floor huh? :)

I'll probaby be buying one of the Next gen consol systems by Summer but then the problem would be which one do I choose??????:confused:

Originally posted by JR2000Z

I dont like GC. Nintindo never get any really good games.

Im really glad that I got PS2 last August. I want to get THPS3, Metel Gear Solid 2, and of course FFX

Yeah, i recognized Squall from your avatar. And, I wouldn't trade in my PS2 for a GC anyday. I would have bought a ps2 simply for FFX, but they also have GTA3, GT3, Starfighter, and THPS.

Originally posted by Rogue15

and those rumors of jk2 coming to ps2 after its pc release...

WHAT?? Did you say for PS2??? I hope that rumor is true man because if that happens, i wont have to get me a new video card for just that one freakin game (but i would the graphics are so nice) Then again, ill end up getting me a new card for galaxies......Please come out for PS2............:D

Originally posted by GB_StormTrooper

WHAT?? Did you say for PS2??? I hope that rumor is true man because if that happens, i wont have to get me a new video card for just that one freakin game (but i would the graphics are so nice) Then again, ill end up getting me a new card for galaxies......Please come out for PS2............:D

Yes, i really, REALLY hope it is true because i may not be able to get a new comp for a while and my current one is too slow and doesn't a have a good enough video card to run it. Besides, teh ps2 would work very well with JK with ink.

Archived