Home

Running up walls??

CaptainRAVE

As far as I know, you cannot run up a wall.

What you can do is kick off of a wall and run along walls.

Two ways to kick off.

1: Walk up to a walk. Stand with your line of sight perpendicular to it, pressing against it. Hit the jump key. You ought to kick out at it and back flip away from it.

2: Walk sideways to a wall so your line of sight is parallel to the wall. As you press against it, hit the jump key. You ought to kick out sideways at it and fly away from it.

To walk along walls, get next to a walk and orient your line of sight so its parallel to the wall. Walk along the wall, pressing against it. If you jump, you ought to take a few steps on it before you fall back to the ground.

Tip: You can combine the second kick off method with the walk walk. Try it! :D

Something must be very wrong with the world at the moment because I can actually help here (dun dun duuuun!). To run up a wall, run beside it, strafe towards it and jump, but you must have at least level 2 Force jump. To backflip off a wall, run up to it and press jump twice. Again you need Force jump level 2. To kick a guy, run up to him and press jump just as you touch him. These work in single player and multiplayer, except possibly the kick thing.

the backflip against the wall is different in SP and MP

in MP you run against the wall and hit jump the moment you get to the wall, in SP you have to double press jump to do it, and I think the backflip is higher in SP, I'm not sure though.

I discovered how to do the backflip off walls in SP today, and man that comes in handy in the Ladder level!

Wall walking is fun, and does throw people off a little. The flip sideways off walls is fun, but as far as I can see it leaves you open!!

BYE

Make sure you're sideways to the wall. Hold foward+direction of wall then hit jump. You run up the wall.

In other words, you're running ALONG the wall. Not up and down.

I just run along the wall (like running towards a wall at an angle) and hold foward,directionofwal,l and hit jump when I'm ready to go up.

< ^ + jump

Archived