Home

Jedi Knight II Demo?

Zebra

Hey,

I'm a huge Starwars Fan. I played Jedi Knight I a long time ago and loved it. Well now I'm not sure if I should buy Jedi Knight II. I was wondering if a demo is going to come out any time soon like it did for Jedi Knight I. So if anyone knows anythting, Please write. :D

Zebra

I'm not sure what to make of these posts.

If 40 bucks is a major investment for you, you probably shouldn't be buying games at all, you should be waiting for Xmas and making sure your parents get your list.

But in all seriousness, why would you be unsure whether you should get the game? You enjoyed JK1, your a huge Star Wars fan....go buy it, you'll like it.

The only thing I can think of is that maybe your computer doesn't have the hardware necessary to run it, but even if you can't run it, most major game retailers accept game returns in return for store credit...which you could use to get a game that would work on your computer.

Its 40 bucks for the love of god. Not like its a life changing investment. Your probably paying as much for cable TV. Or maybe your parents are.

Before I got the game, I tried to look for the JKII demo to. About a month or two before the game came out. I saw the picture of Kyle Katan on the cover of PC GAMER. When I saw this I thought it came with a demo in this issue, But it wasn't there.:( I was bummed when there was no demo anounced on the internet.

This game is very much like jedi knight 1 (not the first few levels tho), but after them, it feels just like the old jedi knight. same kinds of puzzles, better story (IMHO), and the saber combat......drooool..... is plain awesome. It's so much more fun in this game than the original to hack up stormtroopers, etc. The force powers are used more, which is sweet, and you only need to do a few modifications to the original controls to get them to be more user friendly.

If you only slightly liked the original, you will love this game, if you "loved" the original game, you won't be leaving your house for a while:D

Archived