Lost Welshman

Light Side Or Dark Side  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Light Side Or Dark Side

• Light Side
    • Dark Side
    • "Cant de"Side
    • i jus pull the trigger and hope

I think the dark side is kind of like the awp in cs, cheap and newbish. True, a good person ocasionally comes on that uses the dark side, but for the most part, all I see from 80% of the people that use dark side is.......*drain *lightning*choke*drop off ledge.....True, force absorb counters all of this, but I think that drain drains the force TOO fast........

I like the Dark Side, but theres nothing better than playing a Light Side playre who knows what he's doing.

Call it Newbish if you want, but I believe it's a fan based thing. And what the hell can beat the animations when your choking someone.

I will come right out and say that I don't spam the hell out of them though. But I will continually Drain someone who heals everytime I hit them. Is only fair.

Call it Newbish if you want, but I believe it's a fan based thing. And what the hell can beat the animations when your choking someone.

HEALING lvl 1 !!!!!!!!!!!! I love how the guy heal!!! he turn his lightsaber off , kneel , then he concentrate!!!! Like he was praying... HOW STYLISH!!!!

I use both side , but i prefer lightside better cuz no one had counter my strategie yet ( based on mind trick ) . The funny part is that they are calling me a lamer cuz i use lightside ...

Legend Of Khaydarin

• 3 weeks later...

i personally use light most of the time. heal is my answer to most darkside powers as well as simply getting slashed by a saber. i am disappointed by the increase in force power required to heal. it is nice when a darkie has spent it all on lightning and i have enough to heal twice and am back up to full. now you have to have a full force pool to heal twice. maybe i'll go darkside.

Well I have tried both sides of the Force and I personally would have to say that i like Dark Side the best. When you really compare things, the Light side has only two real moves- Heal and Absorb. Mindtrick can be helpful sometimes(if you're sniping someone and dont wanna be hit while u aim for example) however Protect is just worthless. The Darkside gives u a Heal but also drains force power from your opponent at the same time. Also you can use Grip to throw people off of things, damage them, or use them for a human pinata. Lately i have been cheap and have learned that by gripping someone, bashing them into the wall, and charging them with your saber(it does 5 damage every time it touches an opponent) you can quickly kill just about anything. I realize that this is rather gay but hey i can just as easily throw you off a cliff so just be glad im giving you a few extra seconds to push me off(for those of you who are quick enough to use it). I do have to say that i think Lightning and Dark Rage pretty useless. I can just drain a light-whore and regain all hp that i lost in addition to draining all of their force powers. Also using level 3 drain in a crowd means 100 health in like 1 second for much less energy than Heal. Another point is that absorb just doesnt last long enough. In the 5 or so seconds that it lasts you cant really kill anyone in MP unless they just stand there and wait for you to swat them. As long as you are constantly moving and are a decent player i think Dark side gives the most advantages:jawa

I was once on the path to the dark side. But then a man named Luke (not the movie one, someone else) on a server called "A Long Time Ago" saved me. Brought me back to the light side. Showed me the power of the light side. That doesn't mean I sit around and meditate all day. I'm kind of like Kyle. Mostly good but sort of evil. Oh, and even when I was dark side, rage stunk to high heaven. It's stupid. Anyone who uses it against me wil most likely die. Because, what's the point of a power that drains your hp? It is stupid.

THE DARK SIDE!!! :D :D

It is just waaay more fun...hehe. I love the agressiveness...possibly because I tend to be agressive from when i wrestled for high school. But it is hilarious to go up to a huge group of people in FFA and just lightning everywhere...and have 3 or 4 guys drop dead...but then the drain people just end that fun...hehe. Then you just go in and do DFA in the middle of the pack and get kills that way:D

It really depends the type of the game you're playing, and finding out your opponents side for force powers.

In FFAs:

I'd go with Dark. Dark has two nice chain attacks; Drain and Lightning. Very useful.

In Duels:

If opponent is Dark, I just take my pick between Light and Dark. If I'm using Light, have Force Absorb on full time and watch out for Force Dark Rage :)

If opponent is Light, have Force Dark Rage on :) It is the only way!

Personally, I think Light is all about defence (and often pretty cheap)...one Force Absorb to defend yourself from other Force powers, one Force Protect to defend yourself from physical attacks..one Force Mind Trick to make yourself invisible and run for health

And Dark is all about offense (and often useless against Light) because Light is immuned to ANY force powers if the person had Absorb on. Still, the only way out is to have Force Rage...

always dark side when i do play on force servers( which is rare).

i have an emperor skin from the website that goes " so be it.. jedi" and then has the emperor talking clips from the movie the whole fight hahah.

i personally think the abilities of light and dark are balanced out. but im not really a big star wars fan.. when i have seen the movie i root for the empire and love the tie fighter versions hehe. so naturally id be dark side ingame.

Archived