Home

Boba Fett Model

BloodRiot

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW, both Boba and Jango look extremely well!!!

when you put a map into the pack, will it take longer until those two models are released? if so please don't add a map! it's hard enough to wait without a map!!!

well, i have some good pics of boba fett from esb.

on one you can see clearly the symbol on his left shoulder-pad.

and you can also see, that Boba's backbpack (atleast on these pictures) is blue and orange, so no need to change a lot.

and on these pics Boba's bracers are golden-brown, not green.

i'm not allowed to attach files (yet), so if you give me an e-mail adress i'll send the pics to you!

GOOD JOB!

Luuke, if you wanna send me those pics, ill take a look at em, and try and sort through this Boba Fett costume mess =P I think in the end Im just gonna have to make a decision and suffer through the people who say "should have done the other jetpack and bracers!"

As far as the map: if we decide to include one, we would try our hardest not to delay the release of the models with it. If it came down to a delay of a day, then we would probably wait the extra day. But any more than that and i think we'll just scrap it or release it separatly.

And yes, for clarification, the model viewer im using distorts the graphics a bit. Bloodriot had already gone to sleep when was ready to post last night, otherwise I woulda had him snap shots of the skins in 3dsmax.

well im glad you guys are excited as we are about this. ill keep you updated as much as possible.

-Abs

Im holding off until i can check the skin in-game and see how JK2's lighting affects it. Since its light armor as is, i wanna see what the game lights do to it before i make it glossy. too much gloss and jango will look like a walking lightbulb. boba's armor has a darker base, so it can stand a bit of pre-rendered glare.

-Abs

Originally posted by Absath

Luuke, if you wanna send me those pics, ill take a look at em, and try and sort through this Boba Fett costume mess =P I think in the end Im just gonna have to make a decision and suffer through the people who say "should have done the other jetpack and bracers!"

-Abs

i really would like to send the pics to you, but please give me an e-mail adress and don't let me search for it in all those posts

edit: too late, i found your e-mail adress in the posts, so ignore what i said!

Very nice guys, but I think your time would be more wisely spent creating a Boba Gun Replacement ..... HUH? Your already in it this deep, why not.

Anyways, very great work both of you. My only suggestion is to tone down the scratches on Boba a bit, but you may want to see him ingame first, the way these engines seem to brighten skins so much.

Have you looked up any Shader info for Jango yet Absath? I still think it would put Jango over the top!

Jangos armor is quit shiny, if that shader used on the C3P0 model in SP was used, it would look great. Maybe.:D Although I would say he will have to be darkened a bit. I know the skins look lighter in game than the skins themselves.

Well, i fguess no one took note yet so here goes....

FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET

HERE, no offense, just want them to get fixed, so he doesnt have clown feet...

Originally posted by 22_InFeRnO_22

Well, i fguess no one took note yet so here goes....

FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET FIX THE FEET

HERE, no offense, just want them to get fixed, so he doesnt have clown feet...

If you would have actually read this thread you would have noticed that they said the model veiwer distort's the model. Now, Kindly apologize and crawl back under the rock you came out from.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

AHHHHH lol like the one guy said you should really work for raven id would have loved to see some more of your skins on JO lol but i still can't wait to play as jango and boba everything on them looks really good and realistic i must say yet again you out do every other skinner by atleast 10 : ) lol

:fett::lsduel::saberb::dsaber::saberg::syoda::jango:

Sorry to nitpick, but the Boba Fett skin is slightly inaccurate. If he's going to have the green gauntlets, his jetpack needs to be a kinda light drab green or jade green maybe. You've mixed RotJ and ESB costumes. If you wanna see the differences, look at the Kenner/Hasbro figures.

But other than that, what a friggin kick @$$ job! Keep up the great work!

Geez, sorry. I didn't know... It's kinda hard to keep track of 10 pages . Plus, I didn't know if this problem had been addressed. Alos, i just wanted to get noticed, cuz in a thread like this, mosty people just look for screenshots of the model and stuff like that, so SORRY!

:jango::fett2:

Absath,Bloodriot can you estimate on the date you think the boba fett and Jango Fett and the map will be realesed?

And I was wondering if you wanted a tip from me for your map.

I was thinking you could do kamino (Jango's Homeworld) with a landing pad with the slave one on it. And you could have one more platform with the jedi starfighter when obi-wan landed after the astroid belt chase.

Thats all I have to say, and keep up the great work you guys rock!

Email me for a reply also.

Bobafett6665@worldnet.att.net

Archived