Home

Calling all Heretics 2

L!Z@rd

hahaha COOL!!! We should teach these Jedi's the Ways of the Heretic Blade !!! LOL like getting Big ass maps with Arenas for 1on1 Saber fights in FFA mode. This duel Mode sucks chewie's chunks!! :p

Here's a sample of Heretic 2 Blade match rules for da jedi honorable 1337

Spawning Room:

In the spawning room/area you are not allowed to fight. Its only manner is to power up and prepare to fight.

1on1 arenas:

are meant for only 2 players at a time. You must not disturb a fight in this arena. To begin a 1on1 fight you have to signal that you are ready. This is most common done by swinging the blade two times. If the fight has started you are not allowed to take any further power-ups like health or use shrines. You are also not allowed to leave the arena while fighting. The match ends when one of the bladers is dead. The winner is allowed to power-up again and fight against the next challenger in this arena.

Well, StormHammer

JK2 is probably as close to Hereticii we will come :-)

Me and a lot of my Hereticii-friends are very anxious to start making maps for this game, and maybe someone even makes a Corvus model ? :-)

Thanx for welcoming us!

/Morcavalin

LMAO Liz@rd, can you guess who I am in H2?

I know it's difficult, but go ahead and hazard a guess, I dare ya :D

as for allsabers3, my name is on that map, but Medusa made it so I could make a remake, but I'd need to talk with her first

also I really don't see that style of map being a hit in this community, they seem to look for a different style of map to saber on. although that could very well be because that's the only style that Raven gave us to play on :rolleyes:

the purple one

Hey, Purp

The three arena maps that you and Medusa created would be an instant hit!

I did one for Rune called 1on1Arena - it got huge play time.......to the point that players started hating it :D

There is an excellent map called Temple Tournament by Raven that would be a great starting point. If the three arenas were only closer joined by a central starting room.....

I hope Medusa is around to re-light the fire.

We we can show these Jedi the way of the Sidhe Elf Blade.

;)

OMFG!!! PURPS!!!!!!! WAZZUP!!!! LOL

WE got PURPs and JET two of H2's Bestest mappers !!

I agree with Mr.Crusher that 1on1 Arena was Da BOMB for Rune. Was the only reason I played Rune for a week or two LOL. Hated the mouse bashing and sluggish movement of it.

We don't have to do allblades Purps your Hyperblade Map rocked!! especially the spawn room hehe. It would be a better start than allblades3 cause of the spawning chambers, so they don't accidentally start laming as soon as they spawn lol.

The only thing is that the jedi have to learn about the sidhe elf honor lol. But I saw it catch on in Rune so I think It'll work here. Maybe we can call it Heretic Style Saber Only lol. It's like a new mod without have to make a mod lol.

I can't wait for the Corvus Model Either Lmao!!!

well if you specified on the server that it was ffa saber challenge only, that would go a long way to getting things started, this way you have the built in mod from the game, along with the 1 on 1 style arena's to move things along

you'd spawn in, the map would be running in FFA mode, and instead of having to signal and rely on everyone's honor, you can just use the saber challenge instead, this way lamers can't interfere even if they wanted to.

Jet and I already have some ideas for 1 on 1 maps for the game, some are H2 style, and some fit more with the StarWars theme. I'm just waiting on the tools to start learning mapping for the Q3 engine.

if you feel like doing some sabering with me either icq me or look for me on the servers, I play under PurplWulf as well, and sometimes host a server if all the good ones are full and KK and I want to play.

Kandy is also hosting an H2 players only server, it's passworded, and running ffa maps.

hope to frag your dumb @$$ soon man :D

the purple one

I beginning to think you miss my dumba$$ purps lol :ewok:

I found Kandy's server got it in my favorites :c3po:

Can't wait till you n Jet get a H2 Style Map for US I bet It'll be a big hit for all the Duelists.

But Since you can't make maps yets ummm... err..... can you make me a skin?? LMAO!!

I agree with Jet the Blade Fighting in H2 Kicks Jedi Moves. Plus you can cut off someone's arms and legs lol. But the force powers and weapons make jedi an all around better game. Can't wait till someone makes a mod for dismemberment with Spewing blood like in H2 mmmmmmmmmmm Bloooood:p

lol Liz, I have the dismemberment mod and I can cut off a stormtroopers arms and legs at the knees, so he's just a stump, oh and sometimes I get the head too :D

as for the skin, I figured you'd just use the reborn with the green hood :p

if you really want me to try my hand at a skin for you, just send me a pic or drawing or description of what you'd like and what model you'd like it for, but I can't promise anything.... the skin maps for some of these models are hard to calculate without some form of template and I only have a couple templates made or that I've downloaded so far.

the purple one

LOL Purp you know me too well, I wear the reborn blue skin lol haven't seen the green. haven't gotten into console commands yet :angel:

Is your dismemberment mod for MP or SP? I have the SP one hehehe can't wait for MP dismemberment lol

it's the enyac mutilate (sp?) mod and it only affects SP games, but I beleive there are commands for mild dismemberment in MP, but I haven't seen too many servers using them, and even if they did, I think the client side has to have the command as well.

the purple one

Archived