Home

Who is the Jedi Outcast?

ps2maddenman

Who is the "Outcast"?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the "Outcast"?

• Desann
    • Kyle

Why wouldn't Luke help Kyle? He'd probably help Desann had he accepted Kyle's offer at the end. Kyle being the Outcast is the only thing that makes sense, why would they name the game after Desann?

Originally posted by BlueJedi

Yes...but Kyle never turned to the Dark Side -- Desann did.

This is the reason that Luke helps him...

so...... we're just gonna flush that whole "come back to the light side father/anikin/darth vader, I can save you." thing down mr. crappur's dohickie.....:D

Kyle is an outcast in the genreal Jedi comunity because he never had any formal training. True, Luke never did, but he had a lot more than Kyle.

See, Kyle never was TAUGHT that the Dark Side would be there. I mean, RIGHT there. He was also never disaplined (SP) in strictly, light.

Also, most Jedi SHUN the use of agrresive powers, relying only on thier saber for attack. Kyle USES much of the Dark Sides powers. (The Ends Justify the Means mentality that the Jedi DON'T LIKE, especially when it dabs with teh Dark Side.)

This is why he's an outcast. One of the few that usues both sides, which, to many, is a large danger to everyone.

Desann's and outcast for the reasons stated above, AND the fact that he DID turn fully to the Dark Side.

*there are a few spoilers here* sorry

i agree with wat most ppl r sayin

there both outcasts, desann for being outcasted from the academy

and kyle for giving up the saber then returning through the valley of jedi, no other jedi does that , so in a way he is an outcast and because now he is alone

Well, I found an interview with Mike Stemmle (the scriptwriter of JO) and he says it's Dessan:

"Now: Kyle encounters the Jedi Outcast, and reclaims the Force in a fit of rage."

Interesting. I always assumed that KYLE was the Jedi Outcast, but I guess it makes sense for Dessan too... Thanks for answering these strange questions.

Click link (info at bottom of interview)

Archived