Home

Can JKII be minmized in ME?

Armchair Athlet

Well, can JKII be minimized in JKII? I can't get it to with ALT + TAB or CTRL + ESC. Simply put, nothing happens when I use those. In all of my other games I can minimize to my desktop to respond to an IM or something.

Is there any way to do it?

One more thing, how do I put color in my name?

Hmm gonna take a stab at this , Ive never used ME before. But IF Me does have these things on it you can play in a window if you want

>Right click on the games icon and in the target box you should see something like this

"C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\JediOutcast.exe"

well do this to play in a window

"C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\JediOutcast.exe -win"

works for me on 98 :)

and name colours press and hold shift then press 6,7,8,9 to get different colours

It can be minimized, but you have to be running the game in a window. Hit Alt-Enter while playing. That switches back and forth between fullscreen and windowed. Do be warned though, when you do this, the game has to reload the level you're on, but you don't lose any progress in that level.

Thanks for all the help.

One last question came to mind. If my name has color, and a friend of mine used "Find Player" does he have to enter that color command to find me?

EDIT: I may change over to Windows 98se and get rid of ME (though I don't know what exactly is so bad about it). Only problem is thats a huge pain in the a$$... Especially if I have to search out a bunch of drivers. Don't know where that one cd... doh.

Archived