Home

What Is The ****ing Problem?/

MATRF

I HAVE PAY FOR WHAT?

WHY THIS GAME DONT FOUND VIDEO CARD ON WIN2k ALL ARE TEH SAME , WHY THE TECH SUPPORT DONT AWSER ME?

I AM PISSED TO PLAY ON SAFE MOD AND ALWAYS SET AGAIN AND AGAIN THE ****ING SETTINGS.

First, calm down and try to form a cohesive English sentence. This board is for technical help questions, nor ranting and raving. Second, exactly what problem are you having? I'm running the game under Win2k Pro and Advanced Server with no problems. Never even crashed on me and that's a helluva lot more than I can say for most other games.

whne i want to play , i clikc on solo game , ist said : NO 3d DEVICE FOUND , when i try to run the setup it said the same.

A lots seams to have this problem .

I have not a kinda strange video card. i have a radeon 64ddr.

i can only play on the safe mod

OK, now we're getting somewhere. What video card are you using? It sounds like it's not 100% OpenGL compatible. JK2 has to have full OpenGL capability to work properly. You should also pull down the console and check to see what errors may be there.

Hey man , i HAVE A READEON 7200 IST FULL COMPATIBLE OK?

I dont even see the console , the error is said just after click on solo game , the console dont appear , ist an error whit a ok , that all i got.

Originally posted by MATRF

Hey man , i HAVE A READEON 7200 IST FULL COMPATIBLE OK?

I dont even see the console , the error is said just after click on solo game , the console dont appear , ist an error whit a ok , that all i got.

Translation on:

***hello friendly person, I seem to havea Radeon 7200, I believe that is fully opengl compatable, is this the same as you believe?

I seem to not be able to fully open this wonderus game, the error I recieve occurs just after selecting the single player game, I fail to see the game's console and seem to get an error that only allows me to select 'ok.' I believe that is all that I know.

dude it sounds like you don't have your 3d card correctly installed. Make sure that it's drivers are fully installed from the disk you got with it and then update them. Safe mode means that you playing in software render.

dude , i play medal of honnor all day , dude , i have played SOF 2 today , dude , i play worlfestiien, dude i play flasgpiont .....

And i am not the only one , this is a poor quality game .

Ist remeber me ww2 online, ****ing game release before be tested.

I HAVE A RADEON 7200 WHIT A av7 ASUS and AMD . WHIT A sound blaster . YOU FOUND THIS SYSTEM KINDA STRANGE? I RUN ON WINDOWS 2000 ' YOU FOUND NORMAL THAT I CANT PLAY NORMALY ????

If you can't instal new drivers then you are A not doing it right, or B you need to flash your mobo BIOS to a newer BIOS.

My suggestions:

Go to your motherboards sites, dl a new BIOS, flash and you should be fine

Then download and install the new driers and you should be good..

Stop being a fuk tard, and dont be such an ass! No one can help you when all you do is yell and be pissed off and dont give any real details to whats going on! he ebst thing you can do is stfu, and try what people suggest. Cause from the looks of it you have given up and dont know jack ****!

Archived