Home

Collectors tin...

Lord Darkblade

I just wanted to say...I 0wn you!!!

I preordered JKII of the Electronics Boutique website. They listed the price for the regular edition as $40 US. So I jumped on the offer since all the other prices I have been seeing were in the $50-$60 range. I thought that maybe EB made a mistake but by the time they would have fixed it I would have already printed out my proof that I was getting it for $40. I then heard that it was being released a day early (on the 28th instead of the 29th) and I felt kinda bad. Even though I was getting it $10 off, everybody else would be getting it 24 hours earlier than me. But much to my satisfaction, it came on the 28th, in a collectors tin, with Dark Forces, Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight, and Jedi Outcast, and even that cool strobe keychain. So in conclusi0n...I Ow/\/ yOu aLL!!!!! :);):D:rolleyes:

I got my collectors Edition FOR FREE, my friend is a HUGE starwars fan, he wanted someone to play with(he also wanted another saber keychain)..... I have bought him games before so he gave me the collectors edition(and I greatfully gave him the keychain)

Archived