Home

New Gametype mod idea.......

S!TH!NAT0R

Ok, I have a game mode mod idea that I think alot of you would agree on.

How about Capture-The-ATAT!

-You have to steal the ATAT from the other teams base and drive it back to your base to score before being blown up. Also, you can leave it at anytime and the other team can also retake it back to thier base. How freakin' cool does that sound!? Hmmm, i'll have to look into this....hehehehe :D

well, thats not entirely true if you consider a lightsaber handheld. Try to go up against a reborn in an AT-ST, they will own you the majority of the time. Now think of a reborn, but with a player controlling what they do (aka MP players online), that wouldnt make things easy for the AT-ST.

Not a bad idea.

A couple of things would have to be done to make it fair though. Four enemies with rocket launchers would take an AT-ST in like 10 seconds. AT-ST's would need suped-up shields.

Or perhaps someone could just kick another player out of the AT-ST while they're in it. That could make for some enjoyable MP fun.

One more idea... maybe you would have to extend a bridge to steal the AT-ST... and the AT-ST itself if indestructable, but to stop the opposing team from winning you would have to knock it off the bridge? Or something like that...

Good ideas, good ideas.

-Stan Tencza

========================

"I see your schwarz is as big as mine.

Now let's see how well you... handle it." -Darth Helmet

decent idea. but 2 things. 1; atat's are not in the game. 2; idea taken. please look down the page a bit and see what you think. the ideas were geting very fancy... imho ofcourse:D

oh btw thanks for crediting me on the idea....:rolleyes: j/k i am sure someone came up with it before me.....:D but i see no reason for two idenical topics. and thats what we have. just fyi.;)

Duke Slywalker blew up an ATAT with a "hand held" weapon. :D I think it would be kind of cool, a slow walking 100foot mofo lumbering through a map. Heh, a Bantha, they need to rework these names, I think a person with 50 posts being a sith probe droid sounds better.

If anyone played the starwars maps in Counter-Strike, they had a Jawa Sand Crawler which was avalible to drive; plus the speeders. And the Tie fighters in the starwars2 map.

So if it's possible to drive one viechle in the game, then it's plausible that more can be created and driven too.

So that would be cool if they had a team ffa mod where you can do that; except instead of one team guarding it, both teams should start on different ends of the map and have the AT-AT in the center. And maybe add a special hookshot weapon so people can pull themselves up to it.

:atat:

Yeah... spy and I already hashed this topic out in the thread "MP AT-ST Mod idea..." down the page a bit and you'll find it. I suggested being able to pilot an AT-ST in a multiplayer game and Spy had the brilliant idea of the goal oriented teamplay of CTAT-ST! Brilliant idea, Spy. ;)

Of course, throw your two cents in.... ideas are needed... well... so are coder, skinners... modelers... :D

And the SDK.

Archived