Home

Sabers

Con. Snake

I was browsing another forum(Penny Arcade forum I think) when I found this Link and thought some of you guys would get a kick out of it. I can personally attest for these things(Received one from a relative for one holiday or another). They are damn near indestructable. When told how durable the company said it was, I actively tried to break it, and the damn thing is still tickin'.

By the way, the pictures of them do not do them justice, they're absolutely beautiful.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

by relatively indestructible..do you mean I could buy two, give one to someone, and then attack them with it without breaking it?

Or do you mean the handle is nearly indestructable?

just curious you know.. :) I want one so badly.

I loved the "not associated with Lucas Films, all are original designs" and half of them look like direct rips from the film. Don't remember the name but they had Luke's saber in there, also had one that kinda looked like Kyles.

Damnit I wish I had the money to buy one! Im in australia so the cost is almost double that of the american price. (basicly one american dollar can buy you a small car in australia! lol)

If I could I would buy every sabre there with every colour combination! (thats a lot of sabres! hehe)

One more question (would be too nervous buying one to try breaking it without someone else also having done it..of course, if I destroyed it I could sue for false advertising and get a new one :) )

Anyhow, just how hard did you try to break it? Did you go at it with a hammer? Or just slam it as hard as you could against the floor? Or did you go full jedi and block bullets with it?

Body: Laser-cut stainless steel outer housing

(Echelon only).

T-6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum

machined to close tolerances.

Streamline Design

Blade: True 360° EL (electro-luminescent) lamp

¾" o.d. x ½" i.d. polycarbonite blade housing

Electro-Luminescent / Indiglo™ Lamp

40" Long blade (36" out of the saber hilt).

Easily detachable.

Strongly secured.

Virtually unbreakable.

Blades come in the following colors*: green, blue, yellow, orange and a reddish pink (listed in order of intensity). *Echelon color is only available in teal.(Hmmm looks awfully green to me)

Battery: One 9V Battery (Provided with Ignition Models)

Switch: Force Touch™ activation switch

mounted to circuit board

LED's: Strobing 10 LED bar-graph and blinking arrow indicators

Warranty: 30-day warranty against manufacturer defects.

5-day customer satisfaction warranty

Manufacturing Time: 6 to 8 weeks - PLEASE BE PATIENT

[Remember, these are made by hand.]

That should answer most of the questions, I found it on their "High Tech Features Page". As for how hard I've tried, I've slammed it on corners of a building(Civic Center) made of concrete, hit it with all sorts of tools, and what not, all with all my strength(I'm a rather strong fellow) and the fking thing is still going. I think I'd have to run it over with a steam roller to break it.

And yeah, it cost alot, but cmon ITS STAR WARS for crying out loud :) I'm lucky, mine was a gift :p I'd buy a Darth Maul type saber if the guy was ever to design one.

And about the red tip, yes it comes on all of them, but ya know what, that is way easy to break off(its just plain orange plastic).

If I could I would buy every sabre there with every colour combination! (thats a lot of sabres! hehe)
Hmmm got any family In America that owes any favors?

No, the blade is hella strong, breaking the orange plastic with puny Pliers is of no concern to the mighty blade. I am pretty sure a bullet will hurt it. Like toy guns, the plastic tips are on there, because the laws say they have to be there.

***Edit Yes, but the scratch is so small, you have to have your face 2 inches from the blade, and actively looking for it to notice.

It's probably there for cosmetic purposes like the orange ring on the barrels of toy guns. basically just screams out to people "I'm not a REAL lightsaber, don't worry, you're safe..unless I hit you really hard and bludgeon you to death..but then I'd get blood on my new pretty saber wouldn't I?" or something like that..possibly with none of the stuff after 'you're safe'

No, it has no function. It is only there because our laws state that all fake weapons are to have that on the tip, or it is illegal to sell them.

No need to feel sorry, I'm most likely the only one of the bunch of us that has one, and I brought it up to you guys, thus its my duty to answer these questions.

BTW, Con. Snake = Consolidated Snake - Board wouldn't let me have my full name.

Archived