Home

Forum titles. eg: Sith Probe Droid, Stormtrooper, Bantha Fodder

obijonkenobi

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9 posts till im sith probe droid ...... YAY man ... then i get to inject really evil drugs and hover .... n stuff (but y is it sith? or is this something in epII that i havent seen .... please tell)

i still wanna be a horny bantha tho

Guest Forceflow

Oh well, I was too lazy to get up in time, I guess I wont see the premiere then *sigh*

Mhm, almost done to 750! I need to post more! (Though I really think next rank will be at 800 not 750...)

Bantha Fodder (Minimum Posts: 0)

Pit Droid (Minimum Posts: 50)

Sith Probe Droid (Minimum Posts: 100)

Battle Droid (Minimum Posts: 150)

Ewok (Minimum Posts: 200)

Tusken Raider (Minimum Posts: 250)

Wampa (Minimum Posts: 300)

Jawa (Minimum Posts: 350)

Gungan (Minimum Posts: 400)

Bantha (Minimum Posts: 450)

Wookiee (Minimum Posts: 500)

Noghri (Minimum Posts: 550)

Rancor (Minimum Posts: 600)

Stormtrooper (Minimum Posts: 650)

Sith (Minimum Posts: 700)

Sith Lord (Minimum Posts: 750)

Jedi (Minimum Posts: 800)

Jedi Master (Minimum Posts: 900)

This list should still be close enough. I think the last two or three may be slightly altered.

Originally posted by Forceflow

Sith Lord? That sounds good!

SPAM Away! hehe

sounds good? don't be too hasty my friend. think about it, all sith lords died in the end because they were too dumb to take more apprentices in order to secure the "supply of siths".

another think, eventually, all sith lords were killed be luke skywalker (well, he turned vader back to the lightside)! who wants to be killed by luke "milkface" skywalker? anyone who gets defeated by HIM deserves to die... so go ahead an die...

Luke's a wuss? LoL. Great One. He didnt even start his training 'till way too late in his life. Remember, Anakin was too old to start, he was lucky he got the chance. Luke, he was even older than anakin was when he started. And, Remember Luke faced greater things than just the sith, his own Father. It was very hard on him to fight his own Father. therefor he struggled, and in the final fight between luke taking on palpatine and vadar, he got vadar on the lightside, to kill palpatine, although i beieve palpatine killed vadar, i havnt seen rotj in so long. So how is luke a wuss? I don't know.

:jaw2:

:jawa

:jedijawa:

Archived