Home

I think I found an easter egg!

obijonkenobi

would that really need an easter egg file though?

I mean if it's just a section of the map that's normally not accessible?

in the easter egg file it's pointing to animframe files or settings, so I assumed there would be an animation of some sort if you found the easter egg.

the purple one

Hmm, if you skipped to the end to beat Desann, you missed some of the funnest sequences in the game, e.g.:

The AT-ST level on Yavin, the Tie-Fighter shootings on the Doomgiver, the hangar bay clearing on the Doomgiver, some amazing lightsaber fights, the list goes on.

ok guys you got taken.... heres the deal, its NOT a EE AT ALL! we had this talk a while back, but i cant find the page. all it is, is the giant EGG shaped objects wich will fry you unless you

throw the switch and turn them off

sorry guys, some programmer at raven just has a sick mind:D

it's kinda silly imho, i mean its all out in the open.....:cool:

To those of you who don't get the whole "someone set up us the bomb" thing might want to check out:

this site

and

this site

Porbably worth seeing at least once (yes I know it's unrelated, but it's funny)

Operator: We get Signal

Captain: What?

Operator:Main Screen Turn on

Captain: It's you!

Cats: How are you Gentlemen!!

Cats: All your base are belong to us.

I've finished the Stealth Level, and I don't know what part you're talking about where I had to turn off some lights. I mean, the only part where I didn't just slay everyone was the room with the imperial right next to the switch.

I just used force speed, jumped over the stormies, ran to the door, threw the switch, went in, threw the other switch, and got through. I guess I missed an easier way, eh?

ok, i'm not sure if anybody knows about this, but i found it out accidentally years ago. in the level where you have to force jump at the end onto that guys ship, if you just turn on noclip or turn around right after you land, you can see a big mural of Max's face on the wall. it was pretty cool when i found this for the first time. did anybody else find this too?

Archived