Home

Whst is your favourite game?

Guest crazy_dog

What is your favourite PC/Vidiao Game?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite PC/Vidiao Game?

• Dues Ex
    • Red Alert 2
    • Black and White
    • Tomb Raider series
    • Jedi Knight series
    • AoK/ AoE
    • Half-Life games
    • Rogue Squadron
    • GoldenEye
    • Sonic the Hedgehog games

Guest crazy_dog

What is your favourite game. Vote on the Poll and if it isn't there, call the Crazy Dog Complaints Hotline at 019332- 444452.

:fett: - Yes, this is the Bounty Hunters Guild ?

Guest Tie Guy

i don't like sports games for some reason, i'd rather play them in real life than on my playstation2. In real life, i can't run around slashing people with my lightsaber. :D JK get's my vote. I also like XWA.

Guest Master Yoda

AOK is my Favorite game. I played it the more than any other game I have, Need For Speed High Stakes comes in a close second. GBG might be my new favotire when it comes out, but im getting Rogue Leader as well so...

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

i voted AoK. i can't remember one single game that had me going for multiplay as much as that one. and multiplay RTS is pretty much all i've done these last few years.

that's exactly how i feel leon....about JK. Look at how old that game is. It has bad graphics and poor character models, yet i have been playing for like the past 4 years, and many other have too. Nothing beats the JK multiplayer, nothing.

Okay I voted AoK...:o

I'm not sure it is my favorite game...but out of those, yes.

My favorite game...Rogue Spear Urban Ops (soon Ghost Recon shall take it's place:D ), Sid Meier's Antietam(the replay ability on this game is awesome), Dynasty Warriors 2 (just until DY3 comes out), Madden 2001 (until Madden 2002), AoK (until GB), RA2...

These arn't necessarily in order:D

SW just hasn't come out with a new game for a while so...the list will change:D SW Starfighter was great the thing is though I don't own a PS2 so I can't get the elite feel for the game. Soon though...soon. (DY2...is just too awesome...for a person who grew up on Romance of the Three Kingdoms games. If you don't know what it is...it is a super strategy game that takes place in China...If you like strategy, you'll love these games. Kessen I and II are the Americanized versions for today.)

Guest Admiral Odin
Originally posted by Tie Guy

Yep, i've already got the upgrade. When is the next one coming out?

Not for a long time. Unless you only have the RFP 1.1

The patches that have been realsed are

RFP 1.2

ITP

IFP

Weapons patch.

Next patch will most likely be the RSP.

Guest Gamma732
Originally posted by thrawn12786

One word.

STARCRAFT

Followed by Rogue Squadron and AOK

Here, here! SC is the game that got me into multiplayer RTS's in the first place and I doubt I've stuck with any one game longer then I did with SC. JK was pretty good.....but it never worked right on either of my computers :(

Guest Gen.Veers

Hard to say, I like a lot of different games: JK, XW series, I like platform games (i.e., Mario 64, Zelda 64), I like Aoe2, SC, Rogue Squadron, not to mention I'm looking forward to the GameCube coming out in Nov.

Archived