Home

Look into her eyes. Her thin, dazzling...BROWN eyes??

Wes Janson SMR

As computer graphics get better and better i'm predicting in 5 years there will be many more "adult" games that have virtual sex and the likes. LOL that would be pretty funny. Anyways didn't you know that Playboy, Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition and many more magazines are all edited with computer graphics? You didn't really think they were that perfect DID YOU?

UsEr-X-:fett:

There's nothing wrong with saying that Jan is hot. She is attractive. Obviously she isn't real so she can't compare to real life in any way. But still....

I'm just saying that art can be "hot" too. And jan's skin is pretty good. Other games have done better, take Final Fantasy 8 for example. Judging by Wes's avatar, he probably knows what i'm talking about. Quistis is hot! The cg graphics version of her anyway. Too bad there weren't more cut-scenes with her in it :(

Final Fantasy 8? What is ths Final Fantasy 8 you speak of?

;-)

Yeah, Quistis is a real looker. You know, for a game character. I was always partial to Rinoa - but Quistie's so much more sophistomacated. '-)

But back to topic.

I think Kyle looks just fine with the beard. There aren't too many badasses with beards now-a days.

Look into her eyes. Her thin, dazzling...BROWN eyes??

I think he made the title like that to give it some "spice" LOL You know instead of a newbie posting "WTF HER EYES ARE BRONW?!?!??!?!?" He made an intriguing title. The part i dont get is the word "thin" nowhere have I ever seen a girls eyes described as "thin" Whatever... Back to the whole gripping of the ass thing! LOL :p

Whenever I see Jan, I think of Angela Harry (the actress who played Jan in JK's cutscenes), and I think she's pretty good looking.

Looks aren't everything of course, I'm just saying. ; )

And Greedo did fire first in the original edition, he was just lagged!

Originally posted by UsEr-X-

As computer graphics get better and better i'm predicting in 5 years there will be many more "adult" games that have virtual sex and the likes. LOL that would be pretty funny. Anyways didn't you know that Playboy, Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition and many more magazines are all edited with computer graphics? You didn't really think they were that perfect DID YOU?

I can attest to that. For a time I worked with a design firm working on a major store's fall fashion catalgo. My job was to take the photos of the models & get rid of little skin blemishes & in rare cases go as far as slimming their thighs & tummies. I got the assignment & was like "you're kidding me, right?" :)

And there's nothing wrong with bieng a stickler for detail. Someones gotta keep those editors on their toes.

Heehee.. I try. ;-)

And believe it or not, guys, there are plenty of adult games out there already. But you'll never find them on EB's store shelves. No matter how stringent the rules of a store are, if they deal with kids, they can't afford to keep Adult games around, period.

It's not very lucrative for game companies to push out Adult games for that very reason, because they'd lose tons and tons of sales from lack of advertisement and placement. You know, 'cause they're only limited to Adult media.

Actually......

How did we get to thisp subject when talking about Jan's eyes?!

Archived