Home

Dismemberment!?!?!

Qui-GONE Jinn

lo dude!

firstly with a name like youres you shoukd own this game :p

anyway! you should know this kool feature makes the game easier to complete!

type following into the console:

helpusobi 1

g_saberealisticcombat 1

thats all to it!

It sets the saberrealisticcombat variable to allow you to chop people up.

I wouldn't say it's a cheat, just makes the game look much cooler.

I don't think it's limited to just '1' either, I typically use it at '3', that's what the peoples at JKII.net like anyway ;)

Ok, here is what I do-

1. Hold SHIFT and hit ~ (top left of keyboard, under the escape key)

2. Type in-

helpusobi 1 <ENTER>

g_saberRealisticCombat 1 <ENTER>

g_dismemberment 3 <ENTER> (this will make heads, etc get chopped off, not just hands & arms)

Hope this helped.

~Fettish :fett:

Actually the RealisticSaber command changes the game play...It makes the saber kill with one hit which is quite different than the default. The better way is the pk3 file which just changes the probabilites that you will dismember. It just affects the kill animations and doesn't affect the gameplay. So in other words if you don't want to change the way the game plays then don't use the RealisticSaber command.

Well yeah, I own the game ;)! I already completed this game, and now I wanna try it with dismemberment...I didn't want my game to be "un-even" the first time I played it...but now I am ready for some decapitating :)

I tried the commands , but nothing happens...are you supposed to get a "reply" from the game, like, "realistic saber enabled" or something?

Originally posted by PsiSilverthorn

Actually the RealisticSaber command changes the game play...It makes the saber kill with one hit which is quite different than the default. The better way is the pk3 file which just changes the probabilites that you will dismember. It just affects the kill animations and doesn't affect the gameplay. So in other words if you don't want to change the way the game plays then don't use the RealisticSaber command.

Only 3 does that, don't tell thing you don't know.

Oh goody, so '3' turns it into the uber weapon, I had it on right the whole time.

You guys should try it with slo-mo camera on "always", besides the fact it provides a great strategical advantage (you get to see everything incoming towards you, from all directions), it just looks plain cool.

It goes into ultra-force speed mode, and circles around the dead guy, and then comes out, with you facing the way you were before, and you perfectly dodge the incoming fire. I love it :)

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

Only 3 does that, don't tell thing you don't know.

And I know your wrong so I'm telling that....Yes there are three settings and maybe 3 is the highest but it still stands that command changes the way the game determines the damage of the saber making it EASIER to kill with it...In contrast the dismemberment comand just changes the probability that your kill hit will dismember the victim....Just look at the comand name for christs sake! They are pretty discriptive of what they do.

For that matter why does one require that cheats be enabled?

Archived