Strang things 2???

Wraith 5

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, i dug up my old character from a long time ago for all to see:

Name: Nashina'k

Class: Scout

Species: Kubaz / Age: 27 / Weight: 134lbs / Height: 1.8 m / Eyes: green (Red goggles) / Hair: None (black cloak) / Skin: deep green

Abilities: Str: 5(-3) / Dex: 15(+2) / Con: 12(+1) / Int: 16(+3) / Wis: 11(+0) / Cha: 16(+3)

Stats: Vit: 9 / Def: 13 / Wounds: 12 / Speed: 10 / Initiative: 3 / Base Atk: 0 / Rep: 1

Saving Throws: Fort: 1 / Ref: 1 / Will: 1

Skills: Computer Use: 3 / Disguise: 4 / Escape Artist: 4 / Hide: 4 / Listen: 4 / Move Silently: 6 / Prefession-spy: 1 / Search: 4 / Spot: 4 / Survival: 10

Feats: Skill Emphasis: Survival / Stealthy / Weapons Group: Simple Weapons

Languages: Kubazi / Basic

Weapon: Blastech DL-44

Gear: 5 Power packs

I'm like a sneaky/fast type of chracter. I prefer finesse and guile over direct confrontation, but i'm no slouch in a firefight either, just ask the molten droids i fried in the last game. :D

Oh, and i may need some stat updates or something but i'm not sure how that works so i'll just let you handle that stuff wraith, if thats ok with you, of course.

Originally posted by DashRendar

Abilities or Skills. Cuz you can't change any of your ability scores until level 4. I'm pretty sure you get 9 SP this level...but I'm not sure.

Don't worry I just shifted a few skill points around that I didn't like.

BTW, I REALLY want to switch out my blaster...because i don't want any generic weapon...yet I don't want a Jawa Ion Gun because...I don't.:D

I just want a decent pistol (most likely) or maybe rifle (I might change my feats...might)

Have you posted my PC yet, Dash? Well, here it is:

Attanius Gladd: Adult Male Human, Noble 2; Init +2 (+2 Dex); Def 16 (+2 Dex, +4 Class); Spd 10m; VP/WP -/11; Atk +2 melee (1d3+1, punch), +3 or -1/-1 ranged (3d8, Blaster [Heavy Pistol]), +3 ranged (4d6/2d6, Grenade [Frag]); SQ Call in a favor (x1), Inspire Confidence +1, Noble bonus class skill (Handle Animal); SV Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +5; SZ M; FP: 0; Rep: +4; Str 13, Dex 14, Con 11, Int 15, Wis 15, Cha 15.

Equipment: Blaster [Heavy Pistol] x3, Grenade [Frag] x3

Skills: Computer Use +7, Craft (Inteterperator) +6, Demolitions +6, Entertain (Story-Telling) +6, Handle Animal +11, Intimidate +4, Profession (Diplomat) +6, Read/Write Basic, Read/Write High Galactic, Read/Write Huttese, Read/Write Jawa, Read/Write Neimoidian, Sense Motive +6, Speak Basic, Speak Gungan, Speak High Galactic, Speak Huttese, Speak Jawa, Speak Neimoidian, Speak Tusken

Feats: Animal Affinity, Skill Emphasis (Handle Animal), Weapons Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, simple weapons)

Originally posted by darthfergie

Don't worry I just shifted a few skill points around that I didn't like.

BTW, I REALLY want to switch out my blaster...because i don't want any generic weapon...yet I don't want a Jawa Ion Gun because...I don't.:D

I just want a decent pistol (most likely) or maybe rifle (I might change my feats...might)

O I hate when this happens, ok for one, a GM rarely ever lets one of his(or her, I suppose) players SHIFT skill points, although you do get, uh let's see, 7 SPs (correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure 16 is +3) that you can use to add one to any Class Skill, or just get a new skill, although Cross Class skills cost double and you can only put up to two points into them, although to know how to make new skills you'll need to know the ability modifier for them. AH HELP! Man, anyone know how to make that a lot simpler? O I know! get the PC Generator. Although even that is a little confusing...

O and about the gun...well that's Wraith's department.

OK HS, I was thinking of adding some Hawking Equipment, like a leather glove that reaches up most of your forearm, a birdhood, and a shoulder patch would be good, too.;)

Originally posted by Heavyarms

if you wanted an e-11 blastech (st rifle) then you got a carbine. The only name-specific weapon is the SoroSuub X-45 sniper rifle.

Ah don't listen to him. ;) The stormtrooper rifle is called Blaster [Rifle].

I myself reccomend the Heavy Pistol with Grapple, it's fairly awesome.

fergie- i would perfure you not to move around skill points... You do get more skill pointes to use would that work? And don't worry about the gun.

Tie- did you want any new skills or should i just make you better at the skills you have now?

i guess we have a transletor now... (scipio)

Well no respons to my pm's and i don't want to hold off the game to long, so i think we will be starting in a few more days

ummm...just uprgrade my current ones, that'll be good for now, thanks.

And lets start the game soon, but not tommorrow, i have a tennis tourni then, how about on the 8th? That should be the cutoff for people to join and we can start then....maybe?

Din: Adult Male Duros, Scoundrel 2; Init +1 (+1 Dex); Def 16 (+1 Dex, +5 Class); Spd 10m; VP/WP 10/8; Atk +0 melee (1d3-1, punch), +3 or -2/-2 ranged (3d8, crit 19-20, Blaster [Heavy Pistol, S-2 Ascension Gun]), -2 ranged (1d8, Bow); SQ Better luck than good, Illicit barter; SV Fort -1, Ref +4, Will +0; SZ M; FP: 0; Rep: +1; Str 8, Dex 12, Con 8, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 10.

Equipment: Arrows (10) x2, Blaster [Heavy Pistol, S-2 Ascension Gun], Bow, Electrobinoculars

Skills: Astrogate +8, Bluff +5, Hide +6, Knowledge (Starship Repair) +6, Listen +4, Move Silently +4, Pilot +8, Profession (smuggler/contract pilot) +4, Read/Write Basic, Read/Write Durese, Repair +6, Sleight of Hand +7, Speak Basic, Speak Durese

Feats: Spacer, Starship Operation (starfighter), Weapons Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, simple weapons)

Al right clefo is going to play this time!!!

Tie i like the idea of starting tommorow, i have more time then and can take some of it to start the game.

In the pm i sent out i told everyone else I was going to start the game in about a week, and today is the week, so if anyone else is going to make it hope they show up soon.

Crunchy: Adult Male Wookiee, Jedi Guardian 2; Init +2 (+2 Dex); Def 17 (+2 Dex, +5 Class); Spd 10m; VP/WP 20/12; Atk +4 ranged (by weapon), +5 melee (1d3+3, punch), +5 melee (2d8+3, crit 19-20, Lightsaber); SQ Extraordinary Recuperation, Wookie Rage; SV Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +2; SZ M; FP: 0; Rep: +2; Str 17, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 11, Cha 8.

Equipment: 900 credits, Credit Chip, Grappling Spike Launcher, Lightsaber, Liquid Cable Dispenser x2, Utility Belt

Skills: Disguise +1, Escape Artist +4, Move Silently +4, Read/Write Shyriiwook, Sleight of Hand +4, Speak Basic (Understand Only), Speak Shyriiwook

Force Skills: Battlemind +6, Enhance Ability +5, Heal Self +6

Feats: Exotic Weapon Proficiency (lightsaber), Force-Sensitive, Power Attack, Weapons Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, simple weapons)

Force Feats: Control

lol, CRUNCHY!!

im a jedi wookie!

Great, i'm surrounded by Jedi!!! Geez, i guess a trusty blaster just won't cut it anymore for some people.

Seriously though, we have like 5 jedi playing and then me and hannibal, who is still a melee expert if i remember correctly from our last game.

You people aren't very creative. I personally think that being what everyone else isn't (namely anything but a jedi) is more fun, but thats just me.

And if our last game was any indication, jedi aren't very good until later on, hannibal and I might have to pull more than our fair share of the group. oh well, i'm not complaining about it.

So, do we start tommorow then? the 9th?

Archived