Home

New Saber Moves!

BoBa feTTichiNi

Yo! Alright all you angry mofos I think I am not the only one that thinks this saber system is *ponders* simple. I played game for 1 day and I have already mastered every saber move. I think designers should take a cup of job sit down and make some counters, kicks, combos, and othe nifty treats. If anyone else think that would be sweet then HOLLA!:fett:

Mastered every move MY A$$! Ok, bigshot. Lets see you pull all the manually done moves like 360 degree strong attack lunges and pull off my technique of fighting with style and grace. Let's see you pull off side-kicks in a fight, toughguy. Hell, for that matter lets see you pull off a forward kick in a real duel, Mr. 1-Day-Afta-Masta...

Dude, your on crack plain and simple.

You can't master all those moves that fast. Sure the moves in the manual are easy to master but those moves are the BASICS! Don't you understand? You can take all your knowledge and I bet you can't even beat MY n00b a$$.(just as long as its Padawan force level(neutral forces) and sabers only) Listen budro the moves are simple, the implimentation is hard. Timing, observation, speed, ingenuity, inventivness, and knowledge all come into play. Just because you know the auto-moves doesn't mean you will win. There are HUNDREDS of manually done moves that completely PWN the auto-moves(like a manual strong DFA attack that kills in one hit but hits TWICE+non-attack damage of about 25). Ok, I am just a little pissed and I am going to walk away now.

Soth :jedijawa:

Holy Crap dude dont blow a new hole and lay off the hateraid. Dear god man chill . . . this is a game not a diplomatic mission to China. I seriously spent like a whole day with me and my friends on a private server doing every move and jotting it down on my Hello Kitty notepad. And I am far from a n00b in any game i grace my rock hard skillz and patience in. Im simply stating that the saber system could be better. I lay off the crack pipe my rizzle so just chizzle in the hizzle FORSHIZZLE?!:fett:

So what if you know every move? Just 'cause you could memorize all the moves in, say, Street Fighter, doesn't mean you have mastered the game. You still need to know when to use them and how to control them. And even then, if you feel you've mastered the saber, make sure you are fighting someone else who is good too.

LoooooooL...

I've mastered every move in Q3, that includes, pressing the mouse1 button.. I can do it whenever I want! and omg! I can even look around! I'm so leet... I guess no one can actually move the mouse to turn around!!

Bah.. knowing all that doesn't make me Zero4.

Ok, I agree, move moves would be cool. And I too have mastered all the auto-moves. That's cake. I doubt you even know about most of the manual moves. Not directly pissed at you in my above post, just pissed in general. But I still think you are King Stupido.

LOL, i don't think I am quite to the standards of l33t yet(at least in JK 2). I do, however, think I can beat Don Idioto there. So, any weekend he wants to come kill me is fine with me, just give me ample warning :p

PS: more*

Archived