Home

New Saber Moves!

BoBa feTTichiNi

Ok, how do you do the triangle saber slash in yellow stance? Ive had it done to me, and have pulled it off once in battle and once when goofing around. Your guy does a zoro like slash in the formation of a small triangle about the size of a characters head.

Me, I think its a bug, but Tavion sue seems to do a LOT of moves like it.

for me there are a couple moves that by themselves take awhile to master. Just today i killed someone by kicking him in the head. It's hard to get the timing of it right since other people are always moving around, so it is one thing to master the kick flip on a wall, but a moving target it is a little harder. I would suggest asking around or observing the top player in a game to make sure you "know" all the moves.

hmmm this post has kinda gone off topic ... i think that extra saber moves would be pretty cool, perhaps some more lunges and stabs. a harikiri move would absolutely kick ass! be fun to watch spamming newbies do it to emselves by accident hehe.

i also think that with martial arts, this game would easily be the best in the business. im talking about a bit more than the acrobatics and kicks though. perhaps a "kick" button, and the ability to chain kicks and saber slashes together, etc. like darth maul in episode one does.

i have no idea about the limitations of mods, but if someone made one with all that in it, i'd sure pay for it!

BigMexican, have you played Oni? The combat system is very cool, and if it can be used in JK, it'd be so cool!

BTW, I think EULA requires that the MODs are free (at least for Q3 it's that way).

Oh, and the harakiri move is a great idea! :D

Originally posted by BoBa feTTichiNi

Yo! Alright all you angry mofos I think I am not the only one that thinks this saber system is *ponders* simple. I played game for 1 day and I have already mastered every saber move. I think designers should take a cup of job sit down and make some counters, kicks, combos, and othe nifty treats. If anyone else think that would be sweet then HOLLA!:fett:

No,u can kick them to death:bdroid2:

Yeah man that was i was trying to point out in the first place that the saber system and fighting system could be awesome. Like combos, counters, and stuff. I'm tired of seeing dumb n00bs run around like they got mad cow disease with a lightsaber. Or people spamming the one hit wonder. There should be more moves and more possibilities with the saber.:fett:

Archived