Home

does anyone think 6 civs arent enough

JEDI_MASTA

Guest Gamma732
Originally posted by JEDI_MASTA

dude 800 units isnt going to slow down your machine that much i mean in AOK there were always in 8 playere games people at pop limit thats 1600 units its now going to be that slow

Yeah, but if you have more then one player with an 800 pop limit that WILL effect the game. Say, everyone played TF for some reason, thats 800x8, which is 6400. That many units, or even close to that many units will lag the game.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Admiral Odin

But you must remember that the TF will only have 800 units in it's campaing, not in multiplayer, so lag issues won't be an issue.

Guest crazy_dog
:mad: HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU? CHOOSE CIVS THAT ARE INDEPENDENT. CHISS AND NOGHRI ARE IMPERIALS. I TELL YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL :mad: , THE INDEPENDENT CIVS THAT ARE NOT (YET) IN THE GAME ARE: BOTHANS, VONG, JAWAS AND ONES THAT I'VE NEVER HEARDOF PLUS THE EP 2 CIVS. GRRRRRRR...:mad:

Guest Excaliber

YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

6 civ's not enough???

If anything thats too many!!!

That means less units to work with per team, i like it in Total Annihilation there are only 2 races but the each have over 100 units!!!

Guest Admiral Odin

Having more civs, means you can have different playing styles depending on how the civ's strengths and weaknesses.

Anyways you will find more then enough units per civ in GB (also many of us are GB fans, were there were 13 civs)

From what ive heard all the civs wont be too unique. The standard TF trooper will have as much hp and damage rating as a Impirial trooper. Prove me wrong please. Id rather see 5 wookie troopers tear through Impirial troopers with like a 5 to 1 kill ratio but it doesnt look like that will happen. Looks more like a cookiecutter design. The civs will be unique in the artwork, upgrades, special strengths (economic, cheaper troops, etc.), and unique units, which is enough to hol my attention. Im hopin someone can prove me wrong tho :)

Guest die rebel scum

I think there should be twelve civs after expansion pack I think the other six should be Mon Calamari, Trandoshinans, Chiss, pirates, Nohgri, and the vong:guard: :emperor::guard:

Guest Admiral Odin
Originally posted by Booya2020

From what ive heard all the civs wont be too unique. The standard TF trooper will have as much hp and damage rating as a Impirial trooper. Prove me wrong please. Id rather see 5 wookie troopers tear through Impirial troopers with like a 5 to 1 kill ratio but it doesnt look like that will happen. Looks more like a cookiecutter design. The civs will be unique in the artwork, upgrades, special strengths (economic, cheaper troops, etc.), and unique units, which is enough to hol my attention. Im hopin someone can prove me wrong tho :)

They are unique as in the way units look. I don't know about the hit points though.

Archived