Home

My first Jedi knight 2 map (Screenshots inside)

inlacrimas

Argh, I've been up alomst all night to finish this baby, and now the bsp is as good as complete!!

Check it out at:

http://www.waglund.net/olof2

As you can see, I've added six platforms by the windows to jump around on, and with a well-aimed force jump you can reach the lighting in the roof, and battle out there, so you are no longer limited to fihting on the bridge :p

The fall, if you step faulty, is now 6 seconds long for really make you regret your clumpsyness :D

The map will include music, but not bots, since the moron bots keep crashing down all the time, and originally this map was intended for online mayhem :)

It's not too late to comment on the design, texturing, lighting, etc. So plz, comment away!

looking sweet ... i really like the red lights. makes it look a little "meaner" than with just white lights.

seeing someone in it really helps with the scale. not too small, not too big. i have one question though, what happened to the 4 bridge thing?

other than that, i love it! keep up the good work.:guard:

Well the pit is not exactly bottomless, and it's not intended to be a part from a ship, more like a space station. And judging from the movies, the imperial space stations have lots of "bottomless" pits :)

Yes, this map will include music, but it is music already in the game that's being used, to keep the file size down. As I do like the maps that have been released so far, I can't see why none of them have music in them, as I don't think you get the right stwar wars-ish mood without it. The music file that I've chosen starts with the "imperial march", so for those who like walkng slowly and bowing in the beginning of a fight will get that right sense of toughness :D

One thing he can try to keep the idea of pushing people over but still have some manuveribility would be to yty for his next map something close to the lines of something from Episode 1, like a Duel of the Fates map... Plenty of "Falling space" but room to move, and you got a cool map in general.. (Just an Idea)

Archived