Home

can you throw things?

jayemsee

OR create a new, slightly modified Grip force power called "Throw", have it only be able to "grip" certain entities with a certain property, and give it a limited autoaim when throwing these objects towards hostiles.

I have a small list of things I had hoped / expected to see in the SP game that I was somewhat disappointed NOT to see.

For me, about all missing from the saber combat is that Vader 'rip stuff from the wall and pound Luke with it' thing. As some have mentioned, you can grab items - it becomes second nature to no longer walk up to things. After hitting some turrets with my scoped disruptor, I was in a room with some ammo and *pull* ... mine. Also, I found (in doom_detention, close to end) I was able to pull stormies into Reborn and they seemed to do a bit of damage. I just wish you could do it intentionally ... throw small crates at Reborn ...

The other thing is Force 'sense' ... I know you can occasionally avoid disruptor blasts, but by the end of the game you would think that Kyle should know whether the next room is empty or not ... or whether he's about to be whacked by a slow-moving missile. Particularly after being able to take 20 - 30 stormies, a few officers, and 4 or 5 walker droids without a hit to shields or health ...

Archived