Home

What would F'ing r0x0r....

The_Raptor

If someone could make a single player mod or mission pack that goes through all of the movies... With "real-life" (like the movies) damage to both sides, and ofcourse the levels are just like all the combat and some non-combat scenes of the same movie...

Although I'm sure they have all the textures they need, it would still take a couple years to map, code, and make models....

Another thing that would friggin rock would be if they could add some guns, items, etc to the game.

I WANT A BLASTEC DL44!!!! And blaster pistols too, such as luke's, and other peoples.. The bryar is just a peice of crap!!! Sure its accurate, but what does this matter when it shoots so slow and cant kill a Storm Trooper with one head shot?

Maybe they could change the game's damage too, I mean in the movies, a Storm trooper would go down with one hit in the chest or head from basically any blaster weapon.... But even the E11 takes a couple shots usually... And dont get me started on the tie-fighter shooting part, where you "try" to shoot at tie fighters, but you can almost never kill them (I got 2 out of the 20 or so I shot at and hit many times).

And Boba Fett is not dead!

hehe... NOoo! His armor will protect him from everything! Even digestive fluids!

I've always wondered, if you actually had a real working lightsaber, would you trust yourself to actually use it? I probably wouldnt... Since I'd proably chop up half my house with it, if not me!

And I sure wouldn't want to spar with one (like at the Jedi Academy!), unless it had a non-cutting mode....

LOL, now I'm confused :p

And btw, Boba Fett IS dead, unless the upcoming episodes 7, 8 or 9 prove otherwise.

I can write a novel about how Luke is actually a wookie, but you wouldn't even consider it would you? Therefore, the expanded universe novels in no way prove that Fett is alive, it's just an idea.

Originally posted by Darksider

lol u people need to read the extended universe novels, boba fett isnt dead, he gets out of the sarlacc and kills it in the process fools =p

In the book, The mandolorian armour, you find out that he hasnt killed the sarlacc... it still lives, deep inside tatooine..... fools :p

Archived