Home

R-E-S-P-E-C-T, find out what it means to me...

Nai

1) on the topic of bowing, and i'll keep this short- if people are doing it on the server, do it. it's easy and it looks more like a jedi duel.

2)what i like to do is if i know I'm going to be beaten (when i'm fighting the server leader and he has shields still and i have 18 health) i like to hit one of my binds and crouch-bow- the bind has me say "Strike me down so that I may die an honorable death.". Sometimes it kinda freaks people out, but I let them kill me all the same.

3) dont make fun of noobs. you were a noob too, you know.

4) PEOPLE DUELING CANT HEAR YOU! Sorry, that doesn't have to do with respect, but it should be known.

5) generally, as long as you can get away with cheap tricks, do them. my pazrticular favorite is putting away my lightsaber, and waiting. once their guard is down (or when i thinkm they're about to attack) i pull out my saber with the secondary attack. it automatically throws the saber and distracts the opponent.

thats all ive got, feel free to comment/add your ideas

now im gonna go make a newbie's guide to multiplayer

Yeah...number 5 sucks.

It is a general rule that you do not attack someone whos saber is turned off. (You gotta love those times when you walk past someone with their saber off and get gripped & tossed into the void the second you pass him! That's just lame. :mad: )

Originally posted by Nai

1) on the topic of bowing, and i'll keep this short- if people are doing it on the server, do it. it's easy and it looks more like a jedi duel.

Ummm...would you mind telling me where in Star Wars Jedi have bowed to each other before fighting?

Originally posted by Pedantic

Ummm...would you mind telling me where in Star Wars Jedi have bowed to each other before fighting?

Lol its a Japanese ritual .. they use it with Judo ...

and to greet each other ...

hehe even in Ep1 they didnt bow to each other .. they just faced each other and then the duel began ...

Originally posted by Nai

2)what i like to do is if i know I'm going to be beaten (when i'm fighting the server leader and he has shields still and i have 18 health) i like to hit one of my binds and crouch-bow- the bind has me say "Strike me down so that I may die an honorable death.". Sometimes it kinda freaks people out, but I let them kill me all the same.

Fair enough, but i'd rather kill someone fighting back. There's always come backs, I mean ive been on like 15 or such health before and my foe on full and ive won.

Originally posted by Nai

5) generally, as long as you can get away with cheap tricks, do them. my pazrticular favorite is putting away my lightsaber, and waiting. once their guard is down (or when i thinkm they're about to attack) i pull out my saber with the secondary attack. it automatically throws the saber and distracts the opponent.

When I'm crouched with my sabre in, I wait for the opponent to strike toward me. Then once he is near me, in blue stance, I hit up and attack. I'm sure most of you know this already but its a quick little move that is tough to defend against.

Archived