Home

Pull Tactic... Noobs quit crying please!

leelink

Okay Noobs, I am tired of kicking your butts using this move and want to get getter. so far I have only encountered a few that know how to counter it. Now listen up! If you dont want to be laying flat on your back so I can finish you then keep reading.

Pull tactic described below.

The pull tactic is where you get around someone and pull them to the ground and then heavy stance them with a nice overhead swing or side slash. Now heres the part where you want to listen how this move can be blocked

1: Most important, always face your opponent. if he gets on the side of you and you are not looking at him he can pull you even if you aren't doing anything. You must face your oppenent to block getting pulled on your back

2: Watch your force meter. If it gets low you will not be able to block a pull for push move and will be up that creek without a paddle.

3. If you do get pulled to the ground, try and time your backkick so you hit them. it will be the only thing that saves you.

4. Watch out for drain. this move in additon to drain can be a real killer. If you get drained, then run until you have about 5 bars back on your meter or Drainers will treat you like thier whore.

5. dont spam your saber. this is the quickest way for someone to kill you that knows how to do the move well. You will know them because you will be on your back a lot.

I am posting this because I am tired of people crying about how cheap it is. these are they ways to block it. Please make sure you familiarize yourself with this as the move will become alot more popular.

Another nice move is, If someone is low on health, grip them and force jump as high as you can and then let them go. OH, make sure to use drain first though so they cant block. then at the hieght of your jump let them go for a few extra points of damage.

push/pull can be blocked when doing nothing. the activities that make it harder to block, in order are, standing still (almost always blocks), running, jumping, using force power, attacking. people running usually get pushed/pulled a little, but not much. it can slow down a flag capper though. people jumping/forcing/attacking nearly always go where you want em :)

A Misconception is that force pull, push can be blocked when doing nothing. this is not true. and this is the reason a lot of people go wtf!... No matter what they are doing, If you get on the side of someone and force pull them, they will go down. I havent tested this with absorb yet though, so that could be the one thing that might save you other then looking directly at the player. If you need me to prove it just look for me on a server. I will be there all day today.

I just want to respond to the grip jump part of the original post.

You don't have to jump, when you have a grip on someone you can throw them away. Up, left, right, against a wall you name it. just move your mouse fast in the direction you want to throw and release the grip. If you do this right, throwing someone against a wall does more damage then dropping them from a jump

good point. I'm not much of a dark side player, someone did that to me and I was surprised by it. was a nice combo to end my pathetic life. Unfortunately I thought i could out play him without force power left, and after he drained me I stuck around and was his play toy until he got done gripping and flinging me.

If u dont really feal like reaching up to f2 or f3, (or setting the force to pull or push) u can do this cool move. I do this a lot. What u do is this: Run up to the person, keep pressing forward, and right when u r next to him, jump! It will kick him. Most of the time it gets him down, and u can sbaer him. Or u can kick him off the edge. Another thing i discovered involves the grip. If u have grip 3 (it might work on others, but i dont know) u just grip them until they arne't in the air anymore, and they are standing there holding their throat. Go to hard style (red) and whack em, or knock em down and whack em. Either way.

Archived