Home

Need help finishing level =(

Azalaszh

I have tried this level so often and haven't come close to suceeding. Can someone please help me out? I'm at me wits end.

Part of Cairn Bay...after i turn out lights in the room full of troopers and Imperials, what do I do? I have tried about a dozen times or more and failed, and frankly i'm ready to just give up and shelve the game. I don't have that kind of free time to put into it that i can keep reloading and trying. =(

This was moved to the SP Strategy Center, because the Valley isn't for help and walkthroughs.

If I remember correctly, when you drop down onto the lower level after turning out the lights, you cannot make a noise, or they'll detect you. Sorry, that's really the only help I can give. :(

First, you only get one (1) chance to turn off the lights, so if you don't make it, then you have to re-load. That Officer behind the glass window has an override switch. So, save *before* hitting the switch, turn on your goggles (4 on the keypad), hit Force Speed, and race for the door straight across the room). You may need to Mindtrick a few of the Officers near the door, but do this after you get in. You only need to worry if they say, "Is someone there?", or something similar. Also, don't open the next door until the one you came through closes. Hope this helps some.

Archived