Home

team saber knockback

BigMexican

ok, this is really starting to sh*t me. for those that dont know what im talking about, in a team game, when you hit teammates with a strong stance saber swing, they get knocked back several metres. im sick and tired of f*cking little kids thinking it's funny to knock the flag carrier off in ctf_ns_streets or ctf_bespin. i've lost count of how many times i've been knocked off by a teammate, and it's the only thing in the game that really annoys me (i dont play on friendly fire servers thank god). the game seems to be fairly lamer proof, in that there's a way to counter everything, EXCEPT THIS! it's the height of lameness, and by the time you see it coming, half the time it's too late.

this really needs to be fixed in an update somehow :(

I agree!

I hate when I'm playing on a server where everyone is nice and fights honorable, and in comes the 12-14 year old kiddies who thinks it's sooo fun to knock his teammates down holes and won't fight honorable.

I agree, but allow me to make a point:

I was playing CTF not too long ago when this guy named "Padawan" (so obviously he's a newbie if he can't learn how to change his name) goes and nabs the flag.

Okay, good for the newbie... so he brings the flag back to the base (I was shocked) but instead of scoring, he just hangs around. The other team did not have our flag.

He even got very close to scoring a couple times, but instead he just walks around shooting at things. Not even enemies, but just random things (like the shield regenerators). The other team does not have our flag either.

After about 5 minutes of screaming at him in teamsay, I load up heavy stance and do ourselves a favor. ;)

Then I go get the flag myself and score.

So see, there are times when a TK is called for.

Originally posted by BlackMagic

I know how you feel Krazx, but really that's why there's a vote/kick function.

Has that ever really worked for you? You have to sit there and convince the other team to vote against him as well, and why should they when he is helping their team?

Archived