Home

Yoda!!!

Vierina

I'm working on Yoda... Here is a post from Mod Central that has the URL. Like it says below you must copy and paste the URL in your browser. Hope you like him:) BTW He is not done yet and the smoothing makes it look kinda crappy right now. I'm gonna post a better more complete version soon. :yoda:

Since I keep hearing about how people want a Yoda model I have decided to show them hope. This is a pic I found of a model of Yoday being made by Kinja.

:EDIT:

If the link doesn't work copy this link and put it in your browser.

http://www.freewebz.com/undyingpayne/YodaALPHA.jpg

I don't know why it is messed up for some people (including me).:yoda: :yoda:

Sounds Sweet, I'd like to see him when you are ready, but how in the hell are you gonna animate him? From what I hear you cannot adjust the size of the bones from the tools, but there's some sort of size thing for the config, but I really don't understand it.

Anyways, Show him off when your ready.

he would look horrible in multiplayer - because he will be resized to fit the size of the other characters. Unless of course you kept the positions of the tags from say the kyle model then it shouldnt resize him, but ppl will be shooting into the air above his head and he'll take damage. Anyway what I'm saying basically is that unless someone produces a mod that turns off the auto resizing then your yoda will be pretty screwed up in game.

Although I do have an idea for a yoda of my own. hmmn, :eek:

No release dates yet, cause the animtion and compiling is going too be quite a little a job:) But I do have XSI, so its going too happen. Actually a friend of mine has XSI and he knows alot more about the compiling and all that crap than I do:) I am gonna post a much better version of Yoda soon though, maybe tonight...

Its a little over 3000 right now, but there are places that I can optimize later without taking anyh real hit on the look. I always model somthing the way it should look first and then go back and optimize where I can get away with it. Once again Thx for the comments:yoda:

I just posted a new Image by the way, so check it out! Also I'm gonna start my own thread for Yoda and my other models, so please check in from time too time, hehe.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/rishnik/yoda.jpg

having him on thw back would be alot of polyes.. the current luke for jk2 is around 3000 polys.. this model is atround 3000 polyes... thats 6000+ polies... even with reducing... cant get it dwon enough but still keep quality... he could just make a whole new luke and yoda for a lower poly count.. but doubt he will. .but if u read his other prob i belive he has xsi and can over copme most problems.

Archived