Home

*SPOILERS DANGIT SPOILERS!!* Episode II

Obiwan80

(Bobba rocked, even if he died in a truely pathetic way).....nonononon...Fett Lives!!!!!!!!!:fett:

and i think ep 1 was ok...it sorts of builds up the suspence leading to ep 2...i think it would be better to watch the two in a row...

and i think its so kool that Chris Lee is in it....after all Peter Cushing was in ep 4......funny that they both played high ranking bad guys....but i guess thats cus us Brits rok....:p

:sprobe:

I heard that Christopher Lee being in SW2 was in homage to Peter Cushing (I'm wondering if Tarkin will be in SW2 or 3).

Also, just because you have heard 2 lines read badly by Hayden Christensen, you cannot simply assume that he is a bad actor. Most of the lines you have seen in the trailers are out of context.

Yeah, most of the lines from Christensen are from the same conversation with Obi-Wan... kinda a bored political debate while they're waiting for something exciting to happen ;)

2 weeks to go and I have yet to see one trailer for starwars on t.v., besides the doritos commercials or whatever. (I live in Ontario). Wondering if it will do as good in the box office as the 1st one? Cause this one doesnt seem to have very good marketing, beside the internet.

Lucas is trying to avoid the artificial hype this time, I think. Every idiot and their 100-year-old-senial-grandma knows that it comes out this summer, but Lucas isn't going to give away too much, like he did with TPM.

TPM was for many fans very anticlimatic. I do not think that AotC will be so. The only problem that I see is the TPM letdown hurting the sales of TPM, but seeing as TPM won't stop anyone who likes starwars to go see AotC, once they see it, they will go see it again. =)

I would be surprised if this movie didn't make more than TPM.

BTW, I like the lines christensen has in the book (they should be mirrored in the movie)...

i dont think that he is a bad actor either..

The book of EpI is definately better than the movie. It expands the characters alot more, and gives us a much higher profile of each of the characters. If you haven't read the book, i strongly suggest you do. It is much more developed than the movie.

Originally posted by Jedi_Monk

Three reasons why SW2 is gonna blow SW1 away:

1) Jar Jar is in the movie for all of two minutes

2) Anakin Skywalker is not a "yippy" screaming kiddie, he's a bad@$$ biker with a lightsaber.

3) Natalie Portman in a leather corset.

That should be 'nuff said :D

thats right hes a BAD @$$ motha :swear: lol

Archived