Home

StarCRAFT

Guest Geogwe

I for one hated the Zerg. I think they made the game too unbalanced. Especially because they would make easy early rushes. And I think you all know what I think of rushes.

I give it 9/10 for single player. The story line was wierd but very good. I absolutly loved the protoss and terran.

Guest Sherack Nhar

Yeah darthfergie, 6-7 years certainly has gone by fast!

I like the presentation of starcraft. The interface, menus, briefings, voice acting, etc. However, the gameplay wasn't for me (I suck, and I don't like sucking). I absolutely HATED the fact that you couldn't select more than 12 units at once. As a Zerg player it was very frustrating!

And no I never rushed!

Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

Yeah darthfergie, 6-7 years certainly has gone by fast!

I like the presentation of starcraft. The interface, menus, briefings, voice acting, etc. However, the gameplay wasn't for me (I suck, and I don't like sucking). I absolutely HATED the fact that you couldn't select more than 12 units at once. As a Zerg player it was very frustrating!

And no I never rushed!

YEAH I HAVE MET ANOTHER LIKE ME!!!!:D

now, i would give it an 8/10. the fact that the graphics are a little outdated, you can only select 12 players, and that unlike AoK units you make can take up more than 1 unit slot on your farm list. however, it was a heck of a game and revolutionized serious rts games. by looking at the movies of swgb, it even appears that ideas about aircraft were used from starcraft...

Archived