Home

Lightning is a KiLLER!

Teir

only problem I have is one some one drains then lits, but that can be avoided by rolling at them and slashing them up. Unfortunatly people can run backwards SO fast...

[flame]

Drain never bothers me because im not some wimply lightsider that relies on heal to win his duels ;)

[/flame]

(just teasing, just teasing)

What really bothers me is that it only takes 2-4 force points to fully heal your self. Do you know how much you have to drain a healer in order to kill some one without using red?

I'd say lightning is limited in usefulness to bringing down enemy shields in a duel, and spamming large groups of wounded enemies in FFA and the team games. I think I may have been killed by it 4 or 5 times in the past month, and all of those were in FFA games.

i agree with what was said earlier, 3.5 force points for 50 health is not good, but neither is drain

either none or both needs to be tweaked, because both are cheap ways to win a fight, and if you nerf one you give the other force side a decided atvantage

i think heal should use twice as much force, and the healing points should be 10/20/40 rather than 10/25/50, also, i think drain is uncharacteristic of the darkies, they should be given back destruction, if not, than reduce the speed of drain by 1/2

Originally posted by thrEEpaGe

I prefer grip + push over lightning ANY day.

I THROW people for a LONG way.

Battle me in any place where there is a way to fall to your death.

=)

i am surprised that more people don't do grip + push...

joker, i can use absorb and counter it back. you are the one who fall.

Archived