Home

i just got called a n00b for ...umm ... well im not quite sure what it was for

BigMexican

i was playing a player by the name of "noble-penis-warrior", and its obvious from his name alone what kind of maturity level he's at. anyway, it was ctf_bespin, and i pushed him into the bottomless pit once, then noticed he was dfa spamming. so i decided to hunt him, throwing him in several more times. then he challenged my to a duel, spammed dfa and threw his saber. i beat him. he did it three more times, each time getting beaten, each time doing nothing but dfa's and saber throwing. throughout the entire thing, whenever i killed him he would say "hahahahaha n00b". i'd ask him why, but he'd just call me a n00b again. soon he started resorting to coming up to me with his saber down, then trying to surprise attack me, and still get sabered or thrown off the edge.

this is the first time i've encountered such a lamer in this game, and to tell you the truth it surprised me, because i thought i left such idiots behind me in cs. it's a good thing im an active lanner, cause otherwise i think i'd go crazy ...

Lol, I had my first duel with a total idiot tonight...all he did was spam DFA, and switch models, usually sticking to the invisible skin. It was on an NF duel server and got REALLY boring REALLY fast...I just left (with a bit of a better score ;) lol)

You'll see a lot more of this now that people can bind DFA to a single key so easily.

DFA spammers, and people who rely solely on the flechette and heavy repeater are the people who really spoil the game.

It's good to run your own clan server that you can open up to the public. If you can of course. I had a guy using the Kyle's arms skin the other night, I caught him at it and warned him that if he didn't switch skins I'd perma kickban him. He was happy to change. After that I had very few probs on the server, even a lot of the DFA stopped.

If you can find an open clan server.

Our clan's is LoS Sk8 Park, and we only open it when clan members are on it so we can admin it and prevent a lot of the real bad crap. However, as a warning to saberists, if it's a FFA or TDM and someone wants to use guns then that's legal.

Maybe I'll see some of you on it. I saw leelink the other night.

Archived