Home

"Dont kill if saber is off"

DrazMan

Originally posted by DrazMan

B: They leave their saber off on maps like streets and you run by them, but they grip you and toss you off.

You could have phrased that a little better methinks.:D

Dear me, sorry to bring down the tone of the thread with smut, but I couldn't resist.

Anyway, no attacking with the saber off? Hmmm, nah, go at towards them, saber on, if they don't light up or challenge you then I'd use saber throw to get their attention, after that if there is no response, knock em down and stomp their brains in.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if someon has saber off i'll try to challenge them, if a duel is allready happening then i'll kill them ... simple

EffJi is this something you say in your head, or out loud, or have binded ? :D

yet another use for DFA... if a guy runs off to get health when it gets low, just take 175 off at once.. then he dont have to worry, and you get the kill... DFA is my answer to all other lame tactics... somone draining you? they usually stand still to do it, dfa them:D

Originally posted by [HoT]Dark-Sith

I play on the WirePlay servers mainly, since my CL is the admin of the WP servers

The WirePlay FFA #3 server is NF, Sabers Only, and most of the time (even though it isn't an enforced rule) people don't attack people with sabers down

Even if people do attack someone with their saber down, the person being attacked (the attackee? is that a word? :D ) usually whips out their saber to defend themselves

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I was playing on that server on Sunday Night, what a load of idiots that were on there. Nowhere at all does it say "Do Not Kill if Sabre Drawn". There was about 4 or 5 players all whinging and whining coz not everyone was playing by their rules, ON A PUBLIC SERVER!!. If you want to Duel go join a ****'in Duel Server not a FFA server running round like they own the place, calling people Lamers etc every 5 minutes. Begging people not to get the final kills when they reach the Killcount because they want to carry on Duelling on Bespin Landing Pad

These people need to get a life FFS.

BTW Dark-Sith you got some fine players in HoT, Raven was pretty much kickin everyone arse

Don't they have that typing thing above your head now? Haven't actually seen it yet. Why not just pretend to type if you're going AFK.

But AFK's deserve to be killed. Don't join a server if you're not going to play.

If someone's AFK with saber down, I leave them alone. Keep that jackass factor down and whatnot. However...If someone's got to go crap and leaves a gun/saber out i usualy just crouch on their head and weld them a new face or something fun like that. :D

DON'T go to sleep while playing! You don't go "AFK" while you're driving do you? What? Oh...you do... :deathii:

~ Azazii

okay, so I still don't understand this rule.

People join a server to walk around with no saber drawn? what fun is that. What if they just start throwing you off of high places, can you attack them then. It doesn't seem fair that they can attack you before you know if they are playing a game, or just walking around aimlessly on a server.

Also, in the scenario where they are AFK (which I understand to mean away from keyboard), why would they get mad if they die. If I have to take a dump, I wait till I'm dead. If I'm not dead, I just go take a dump, but then I don't expect to be alive when I get back. And who cares if I am. It's not like you have a limited number of lives.

I plan to continue killing everyone, especially easy kills like AFKs, and continue getting banned from every server I join until you all learn the importance of STAYING AT YOUR DAMN KEYBOARD IF YOU DON"T WANT TO GET KILLED.

son of a bitch.

-HP

It is as simple as this...(it was frikkin annoying in CS too)

IF YOU JOIN A SERVER...PLAY IN THE STUPID SERVER, DONT SIT THERE AND BE AFK FOR NO REASON...SOMEBODY ELSE WOULD PROBABLY LIKE TO GET IN THE SERVER BUT NOOO THOSE DANG AFKers WASTE A SLOT ...so yeah, i kill them because they deserve it.

Archived