Home

Command Help, whats the command for slower light sabres?

Hateplow

try g_saberanimspeed (or it's something like that). it's set at 1 as a default. lower is slower, higher is faster. i *HIGHLY* suggest that you only change it 0.2 either up or down. this is a sensitive setting, not like g_saberrealisticcombat. setting g_saberanimspeed to 2 will not make the game 'super fast and super kewl', but will make it basically unplayable. if you want slower saber animations, try setting it to 0.8 or 0.9. personally, i leave mine at 1.2.

there's another variable called g_sabermovespeed. this changes how FAR you will travel when doing certain attacks. i recommend leaving this one alone. again, setting it high or low makes the game unplayable (e.g., you do a lunge, and your character goes flying forward into a wall and dies from the impact it's so fast).

Irimi-Ai

well, in SP i am absolutely positive they work because i have mine changed and have messed with them for a bit. they also work in MP *if* you are hosting and set the variables as such. they will *not* work if you are just joining a MP game (assuming it's a 'pure' server)...the server has to have them set (i.e., you can't just change those variables, join a game, and have them be different for you while 'normal' for everyone else...besides, that would be a big cheat and you'd get booted really quick, and i wouldn't post any cheats anyway).

the only other thing that could be wrong is that i didn't give the exact name for the variables. whatever they are, it's close to what i listed. just do a cvarlist in the console and scroll through it until you find them. and they most definitely *do* work.

Irimi-Ai

Archived