Home

Halo Mod?

TheMadDoofer

I can't wait for Halo to come out on PC...I think Microsoft stole that game from us PC people. It was GOING to be the next big hit for PC, but noooo they just HAD to have it. So they bought Bungie! Which was a stupid move. Made lots of people angry. I can't wait until it comes out on PC and looks BETTER than the X-Box version. I just don't want to have to buy a GeForce3 to run it. :(

have you ever played Halo?

its not the next best thing, I own an X-box and Halo, let me assure you, its just another FPS, basic, and gets boring after 3 days of play, it has nothing out of the ordinary that makes you want to play it more than a week.

Halo on the X-Box does suck, simply because you have lesser graphics, you don't have mouse and keyboard support, and it's mainly singleplayer.

Halo for PC will own all, vast multiplayer arena's, better graphics, and easier control system.

:fett:

you have never played Halo, its obvious, so dont pretend you "know" already!

its controlls are fine, you CAN play it online, and the graphics wont be much better, if anything, and if they are WHO cares? i guess to you graphics make a game.

the controlls are fine, and wont be a big change overall.

maybe you sound actually play it before you pretend you know everything about it.

I think the control system for Halo is terrible - but then I have a pathological hatred to controllers like the Xbox one. It's too big in the wrong places, and the pads and sticks are arranged illogically and awkwardly. at least I think so.

Oh, and in this case a console to PC port should work just fine. the Xbox is just a neutered PC after all.

halo is a nice a$$ game and it would rock on the pc. for now, it would be really nice to see a skin or model of "Master Chief" in JO. so, i can pull out my light saber and chop him to pieces or force grip him and throw his a$$ off the "Sky High" map, consider it payback for not releasing it on the pc.

*grins* Halo was ORIGINALLY for PC. Controls were originally for PC, that means, too. And then Microsoft (far as I know) bought Bungie. And that sucked. :)

I agree with Ae0N. I also, can only hope that Microsoft doesn't get its hands on Oni 2, if one comes out...which I hope it does. For PC.

Archived