Home

Work in Progress - Guard

Goreld

If you have AOL IM or AIM or anything like that, I could get ahold of you through that...maybe we can talk more about it there...see if we can sort this out. I saw the screenshots and it works in SP, so I know how great the models are...agh..this sucks x.x

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry about that I've been gone for about a week. As for the botfiles they're complete with the exception that they dont have personal sound files. I dont know anything about that. I made a new royal guard pk3 with the force pike and bot files included and the file came to 10mb. Anyone know how to shrink this down more? Its a little much for me to send in with 56k. Maybe I could send someone the botfiles and the force pike and they could combine the files with the model and send it in for me! Or possibly if you can make a seperate pk3 that just contains botfiles that would be small enough for me to send in. Anyone know if this works. Or does the botfiles and scripts have to be inside the same pk3 as the model? If anyone knows please reply thanks!

i finally had the opportunity to download and install your royal guard/kanos/jax pack. i had hyped it up so much to my brother, telling him how *BLEEP* cool it is, only to have the same NO HEAD problem too!! :mad: wtf?!

i don't understand what's going on. :confused:

if somebody figured this out, can you please let me now pronto? i actually seem to be having a problem with the chewie model ... he has no torso ... but that's a different problem altogether.

Adillon, I got it to work eventually. Basically I think the problem was that another PK3 file was messing it up. Either that or the game was just just bad at the time.somehow...cuz I reinstalled and kept most of the pk3 files, and it works perfectly now.

Hi Goreld I finished the botfiles. I just sent them into jediknightii.net. I made the file as a seperate pk3 so people still have to download your model and your number of downloads can keep going up!:D Also if anyone would like the file now just email me at icepool@netzero.net and I'll send it to you as soon as I can cause I'm sure that would be faster than jediknightii.net. Also there is a special thing attached that will require both pk3 files I have included if you use jedimod.

P.S. Does anyone know how to get my password I lost it with my original screen name of (icepool) when I changed internet services.

Archived