Goreld

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Goreld

Hi.

http://skew.telefragged.com/goreld/royalguard/

Bye.

Just a little while longer, I wanna make sure there aren't any problems with the dismemberment caps and stuff. And I'm polishing up the other skins.

it looks really great. :D btw, do you plan to add armour to the skin of the guard reminiscent of kir kanos? and could some of the next shots be of the front in-game?

Yes, I will have the proper armor plating and coloring for Kir Kanos and Carnor Jax

edit: kanos and jax will be included. It's just skin variations. (you can remove the cape using a skin, which is what I'll be doing)

edit of edit: err sorry about the confusing grammar. Yes I will be releasing the model with the skins of Kanos, Jax, and whatever else I get for the CTF skins, all at the same time. Single .pk3 file.

Originally posted by morphius_doh

Will the draped clothing be free-flowing or rigid? I couldn't tell from the pics since they were from behind.

Kind of a middle-ground. The cape moves around when you move, but it doesn't move enough to keep your lower legs from clipping through it (I tried it every way, and if I keep them from EVER clipping then it flaps around like crazy and looks ridiculous.)

I feel pretty happy with it, although I wish they had put cape bones in.

Great model. I can't wait to be walking up to people with the Kir Kanos model. He just..looks badassed.

By the way...I know this is a little off topic, but I've noticed X-Wings and Tie Fighters flying overhead on one of the stages...I can't really remember the name, but oh well. There any way to change those? Just for a slightly different effect. Not really a big change at all.

Archived