Home

Work in Progress - Guard

Goreld

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by (IK) Lucifer

I was hoping there would be a market for this! Look at what I started yesterday! It's all ready to go now except for one thing!

Kanos.jpg

I want custom taunts. Im not even trying to make my own, but hook him up with some files that are already in the game.

i have a great idea ... stop pimping on Goreld's thread AND START YOUR OWN.

seriously, i think if you have your own thread going more people will read about your problem and probably help you out.

Goreld - it would be nice if the cape extended all the way to the floor. but if you're going more for the kir kanos thing, then it's all good. model's looking incredible ... keep up the great work!

Well, looking at Vader, the cape stuff seems like it'll work right (I was also cutting out the cape to show the guy underneath). I just need to test it to make sure the front of the cape doesn't do wacky stuff.

In all likelihood, I'll probably go with my original plan - including the cape, and for the kir kanos skin, using a transparent shader to remove/shred part of it.

Hey no problem man. Im still catching on to how oddly strict everyone is in this community, sorry if I intruded. I am very interested in his model too, and I just thought I would share, since I saw you mention Kanos, I just thought... ahh well... n/m.

No trespass was intended. Ill start my own.

And I admire this guys model as much as any of you, sorry if my comments strayed from the direct topic.

Originally posted by (IK) Lucifer

No trespass was intended. Ill start my own.

hey, i was just screwing around. i've pimped stuff in threads in the past, and for once i wanted to be the hard@$$ giving people crap. ;)

you should see how far off topic some other threads have gone. take the jango/boba fett thread, for example.

definitely start your own thread for kanos. i'd like to tell you what i'm thinking about your skin of a very bad man.

but now that I'VE taken this thread off topic, i'll go now ...

Quite Jedi, it doesn't bother me in the least if anyone makes other models of the Royal Guard. If someone makes a model that's better than mine, I'd most likely praise them and use their model instead of mine. The more models the better!

On the same note, if anyone sees something wrong with my model please speak up; criticism from other people helps a lot.

hold the phone, what happened between preview one and preview 2? no more long robes.... but a royal red guard has to be pimpin' in ROTJ long red robes.... its a must, in my opinion atleast.

no update yet huh? hope to see one soon :D

"jabba you ain't nothin' but a fatass slug, fake gold chains you sorry-ass thug. up in your palace with your blue-headed hoar, trap door, to the rancor."

Archived