Home

Sick and Tired...

HappyPrancer

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by HappyPrancer

Christ. You people are dense.

This is satire. I'm making fun of whiners.

Good God.

-HP

Doh .. it's a joke.

We've all been fooled.

Good one. Haha! :p

It was very convincing, you might have a writing career in your future. :)

Good Lord Almighty people! Get your dictionary out and look up the word "funny" or "joke" people saying stuff like "dont piss members off that have been here longer then you" Listen bro, Some people may think your cool for having 750+ posts but others...... They give jack. Your Post # doesnt make you cool nor does it make you cool if everyone knows your name.

Iv been a top poster at many forums... I didnt get any Red Carpt or Lime lite for it. (and i didnt want one)

BTW HappyPrancer, i give you an A+ 10.0 For Funny as hell joke of the week. Perfect.

I think the game should revolve entirely around the stun baton.

Every time i take out my stun baton someone pulls me over and shoots me. Its not fair. Also, I can't block anything with the stun baton, and I think thats incredibly cheap. Everything i can't block with the stun baton should be taken out.

Also, people using the alternate fire on the stun baton really irritate me, thats so unbalanced. Especially when im trying to bow before a stun baton duel.

And whats with that stun baton move where you jump in the air and shock my head? Because of the crappy hit detection, I can never figure out when I'm going to get hit. (I know that it couldn't be the result of my 28.8k modem and the netcode and my utter and complete lack of comprehension as to how those 2 get along)

I've also emailed the developers, I bought this *!&%ing game for the stun baton, I'm upset with all the people who keep killing me and everything they do should be nerfed.

Come on people, the stun baton is what starwars has always been about.

Lucky

Definitely - concentrate more on the stun baton.

It makes it easier for my ROTJ mod.

I'm planning to recreate the final scenes out of (special edition) Return of the Jedi, where everyone is celebrating. There seem to be a lot of people on the streets, so it's obvious they would have needed some form of crowd control. My mod idea is to play as a member of an imperial crowd control crack team. You get points for beating rioting civillians.

Also, i think some force powers would need to be replaced. Specifically force push - replaced with a water cannon. I'd also like to see force blinding come back - but it can simply be called capsicum spray.

The current balance of weapons makes my mod completely unworkable. Although I am pretty sure 100 imperial crowd controllers would be able to take out one person with the rocket launcher. And dealing with the Jedi is a bit difficult too.

Once these changes are made - I will release the mod. I encourage you to play it. It will be a RIOT.

Originally posted by hyrit

How do you write in Wookie? I mean, isn't it just like, mixed growls?

Like this:

HRRRRRNNNNGHRGHRNAAAAARRRRGHG RAAAGHRUFFF HURNFHURNFHURNFHURNF!!!

:wookiee: :wookiee: :wookiee:

I thought the original post funny. Too many ppl on whiner patrol. Lighten up some! :)

Originally posted by NerfYoda

Originally posted by hyrit

How do you write in Wookie? I mean, isn't it just like, mixed growls?

Like this:

HRRRRRNNNNGHRGHRNAAAAARRRRGHG RAAAGHRUFFF HURNFHURNFHURNFHURNF!!!

:wookiee: :wookiee: :wookiee:

It seems like not enough people have seen the Star Wars Christmas Special. Now that's a prime example of how Wookies talk. Long live Itchy, Marla and Lumpy.

Man i´d flame you to death if i did´nt feel sorry bout you...

First. Starwars witouth force or saber is not starwars...

The weapons are VERY GOOD and balanced.

And if you dont like it then go dont play it. f*ck offf!!!!!

P.S. I know your joking but i couldnt resist to flame!

I am with Lucky... I propose we form the SBC (Stun Baton Code) and urge players to put the =SBC= tag proudly next to their name.

Hopefully, we can spread the word that non-SBC people are simply not "cool" like us. ; )

Archived