Home

Demo This Friday!!!

zaguria

I will have to leave for a vacation THIS FRIDAY ITSELF,and by the time I come back probably the demo will be closed already.And,I won't know how big it would be,who knows,it might be as big as JK itself.And besides that my father doesn't let me download things,so what do all think?If they sold it as a CD I might get it,but my father again said that there will be NO games before November,as I will have an exam.

BAD tidings,right?

Originally posted by Leagle

Txa, you mean like Uplink:Lite for HL? That rocked!

Because I don't want to d/l the whole think when I have the game, just for one lvl.

Absolutely!

I don't care if I have to download the whole thing (T3 at work :) ... but UDP's locked down means now MP for me :( ) so long as installing it doesn't mess up my current install.

Mike

Originally posted by Rancor

Gamespot mentioned that the level that is being included is a more polished version of the one that we saw from E3 last year.

Another story. In uplink you had to use a satellite to try and clean up Black Mesa/escape, but it was full of radiation and you had the only hazard suit. And of course the cleanup crew was there to contain the aliens... and you.

Archived