Home

Kicking in 1.03

Borf

Definite longer battles which is good, so in a FFA I don't run in the middle and get slaughtered like I probally should, but my days of constant swiftly kicking people in the face is gone, I can only do it sparingly now, I'll have to start using strategy.

Get faster reflexes :) it doesn't appear to me to be that hard *shrug*

hey - does anyone else recall that in the manual, or somewhere in the readme's, that it said to do a kickflip - that you had to jump into the wall, then jump again to kick off?? Maybe that's what Raven wanted to do all along, but just stuffed up and made it only one hit of the jump worked....

Or maybe i've just gone insane :p

-Perkz-

Well, in single you have always had to double jump to flip off a wall. They just had to change it in multi because people kept accidentally flipping off short calf-high walls instead of jumping over them like they wanted.

I don't find the new kick hard at all. Kick people all the time. Well, not all the time but its deffinitely easy enough to work it into your fighting strategy.

i agree with dark, still way to tough to kick making it harder for me to kill people, though i guess the same argument is being argued by heavy whores, they can't kill people as easy...

oh well, i'll manage!

Archived