Home

Skill Whores Stop Playing!!

Vorax

Oh. My. God.

How could anyone, possibly, mistake that for a serious post.

Vorax: me and my friends laughed our arses off at the post, great work m8.

Anyone else who even considered this was a serious post: I pity you. :lightning

n00b: "You sk33lWhore lamer"

S.W: "what on earth do you mean?"

n00b: "yeah, play dumb.. you pulled like 20 different moves on me, and I got totally 0wned"

S.W: "oh, my bad, I'll just go back to ass-fighting then"

n00b: " thats beter, and dont you dare try that sk33l **** again or i will leave this server!!"

S.W: " no wait.. dont leave. look.. i promise to never use skill to win again.. whatdoyasay? again: i am reall sorry.."

n00b: " well ok.. but you still s0x"

is this some kind of a joke? (hopes it is)

(if not)

What the hell do you want us to do? Not play the game because we're doing good at it!?

You're acting like a ****ing six year old, "he's better than me so he can't play"...my 10 year old sister is more mature than you!

Go complain to Raven and LucasArts, i'm sure they'll make a new patch so that all those who are actually good die as soon as they start a duel with newbie......

*Shakes his head in digust* Here...let me make it more clear...

LMAO!!! Of course it's a joke!

--Vorax

oh no.. a jumping lunge??... i must be a skill whore.. oh no.. i must go to skill whore anonomous... here i go to stand before the podium: "I am ShogunBlade and I too am a skill whore... The new patch has opened a new realm of possibilities and now i am better than i was in prepatch.. omg.. i am so sorry my mother weeps for the fallen foes".. :Steps down from the podium:

Archived