Home

Skill Whores Stop Playing!!

Vorax

I am getting sick and tired of these skilled players who are learning the new 1.03 patch. They seem to kill me almost *all* the time and it's really starting to piss me off!!

I want them 'Skill whores' to get off the servers.

They think cuz they practice and study the game they have some kinda right to be better then me??? I used to kick their asses before the patch....their skills couldn't help them much then!!!

All you skill whores with your fancy combos and your elegant playing styles and indepth tactical and strategic counters to my underthought and unimaginative style..>>GET OFF THE SERVERS!!!

This isn't a game I bought to try to learn. I bought it because I like spending $50 bucks...what's wrong with you people??

I am gonna learn how to do that blue back stab pull thing cuz it seems people are saying that is the new DFA...sweet!!!

I will learn it and kick your asses 1 time out of 10 at least!! To bad my DFA used to get me 5 times out of 10 against you jerks...but i'll take what I can get! As I said, I didn't buy this game to try to learn it!

Speaking of that....I am pissed at Raven too...do they honestly think that if I didn't want to learn the game before the patch, that I would want to learn it now??? All they did was piss me off more by making it harder for me. Now I can't impress the newbies by showing them a sure way to get a frag or two.

SKILL WHORES....>Give it up, I will do everything I can to figure out some way to make your skillz useless as mine are underdeveloped!!! ....please blue backstab....please...be my new DFA...

I soooo need something....If Raven really made that defendable, and these skill whores figure it out.....It seems like some of the 'skill whores' aren't even afraid of that move! They think absorb will some how stop my pull? They seem to think drain can help them? Or that they can grip me before I can pull them into me becauase grip has a slightly better reach or some crap!!

Bah I AM GONNA BURN MY CD.

- Vorax 'THE UNSKILLED and PISSED!!'

I hope, I pray, that this is a joke. I truly, truly do. I'm assuming it is... but, you can't ever be too sure...

Unless I completely misunderstood your post, or this is a joke, that is one of, if not the most, the lamest things I have ever, in my entire life, heard.

Please... "Skill Whores". How, exactly, can one whore skill?

Don't complain about people getting good, because they want to. You could do the same as them, and get good, and not have to complain about the way they ruin you every single time they play you.

You could get good and show the newbies a sure way to get a frag or too, because that is, and will always be, a sure way to get a frag or to. It, in the last sentence, is, simply, to get good... You'll always be able to get a few frags that way. You don't have to use some lame strategy to impress people over the internet, and pick up a few kills...

Sickening...

LMAO!!! Of course it's a joke! :D

[Whiny unskilled Persona Vorax evil twin]

Or are you one of dem skilled players??? Skill Whore!!! Skill Whore!! You and your indepth knowledge of saber dueling...you and your lightning fast relfexes...you and your damn counter attacks to my backwards walking blue!!! I spit in your general direction!! You make this game no fun for me!! This game sux now!!

[/Whiny unskilled Persona Vorax evil twin]

LOL!!

PS: The *real* Vorax is quite good and so far has only lost 4 fights in 4 hours duel play with the patch ;) The real Vorax is a Skill Whore. :)

- Vorax

Whew... Thank god for that.

GosU-ChoBo wipes his hand across his brow, swiping away the sweat from his burning rage at the stupidity of that evil twin... GosU then proceeds to laugh nervously, while backing away from Vorax.

The first time I read it I thought you were serious. Then I went through it again... Thank god for that. I made less of a fool of myself than I would have.

Well... yeah.

Im a skilled player before and after the patch. I jsut needed to change some figthing style a bit.

Most of player got sick for 1 thing. Because they can't do what "awesome player" can do. We are lamer, Cheater , Whose and more.

C'mon, Learn to play and stop cry. If me and other great player found it you all can do it.

Its all Technic and abilities.

If you think im poor cheack that link :

http://jk2.sdk.ca/statistics.htm

bloodrayne_031802_299.jpg

"The blood on my hands is merely proof of my ambition"

Originally posted by BloodRayne

Im a skilled player before and after the patch. I jsut needed to change some figthing style a bit.

Most of player got sick for 1 thing. Because they can't do what "awesome player" can do. We are lamer, Cheater , Whose and more.

C'mon, Learn to play and stop cry. If me and other great player found it you all can do it.

Its all Technic and abilities.

If you think im poor cheack that link :

http://jk2.sdk.ca/statistics.htm

Ick...a SKILL WHORE!!! GET OFF MY POST!!!

I dub thee: [:SW:]BloodRayne

Dude, it was a joke! Take a closer look at the post and the ones that followed ;)

- Vorax

CBrate, we have to stick together! But lets not use the term 'Suck' shall we, I prefer the P.C. term, 'Saber Challenged'.

Me and you are gonna band together to teach these Skill Whores a lesson. Me, you and all the whiners out there! We are going to pettition Raven to undo the changes!! Furthermore, we will demand they make DFA the only saber swing, with a hit box that spreads at least 200 feet around the saber when it is in the ground! Let's see those Skill Whores deal with that!!!

- Evil Twin Vorax

ROFL

Np for. get up 100 life 200 shield and you are dead if i do my combo before patch.

BTW if you use the shield force to help you well its will but you will survive with only 2 hp left.

Man, I'm surprised some people had to question if it was a joke. Even if it wasn't, my first reaction was to laugh my ****ing ass off and congratulate you on an awesome parody of all those HeavyWhore idiots out there! Dude, congratulations on a post well made. I think you voiced alot of opinions all at once. Well done! Start a Clan!

That was quite funny.

I agree with you :D I too have no skills.....

I have 2 mouse buttons enabled--Left click Drain----Right click Grip--

I dont have patch yet but it seems Im gonnnna be in some trouble :(

:dsaber::sprobe::vadar:

Ill miss the laser gun spamming as they drop drop drop boo hoo :D

For the intellectually challenged... Please read

i·ro·ny Pronunciation Key (r-n, r-)

n. pl. i·ro·nies

The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.

An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.

A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect.

Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs: “Hyde noted the irony of Ireland's copying the nation she most hated” (Richard Kain).

An occurrence, result, or circumstance notable for such incongruity.

Dramatic irony.

Socratic irony.

sarcasm

n : witty language used to convey insults or scorn; "he used sarcasm to upset his opponent";

"irony is wasted on the stupid"

sat·ire Pronunciation Key (str)

n.

A literary work in which human vice or folly is attacked through irony, derision, or wit.

The branch of literature constituting such works.

Irony, sarcasm, or caustic wit used to attack or expose folly, vice, or stupidity.

Originally posted by Vorax

CBrate, we have to stick together! But lets not use the term 'Suck' shall we, I prefer the P.C. term, 'Saber Challenged'.

Me and you are gonna band together to teach these Skill Whores a lesson. Me, you and all the whiners out there! We are going to pettition Raven to undo the changes!! Furthermore, we will demand they make DFA the only saber swing, with a hit box that spreads at least 200 feet around the saber when it is in the ground! Let's see those Skill Whores deal with that!!!

- Evil Twin Vorax

LOL!

Archived