Home

Wow ... cool thing from Cairn_Reactor [poss spoilers]

txa1265

Hey all:

I was at the point where you have to cross the long spinning tube with the electrified finned spinners on it - and the Reborn in the middle. This is my 3rd playthrough so I've learned to take out the auto-guns on the platform (don't remember why I spotted them the first time, but I did...). So this time, after taking out the guns - using my 2nd fave weapon, the disruptor - I took aim at the Reborn. I had done that before to watch him avoid the shot for fun. This time, though, I aimed for the center of gravity ... disintegrated him! Of course, I didn't get a saber to avoid saber battles, so I reloaded and went through again, but I thought it was cool...

Mike

That's my favorite way to take his sorry butt out. It beats the heck out of trying to avoid being fried by the paddles.

BTW, right before this, I once Pushed a Stormie off onto the spinning thing and watched him dance the Charleston :)

Originally posted by txa1265

...I took aim at the Reborn. I had done that before to watch him avoid the shot for fun....

Mike

I want a screenshot of that one...

When he's dodging those blasts all I can hear is the Matrix theme in my head. Anyone know of a mod that'll make him look like Neo or Agent Smith? Heheheheh

Heh...my second time through the game I remembered the Reborn being there, I flipped over the spinning fin and was preparing for a saber fight. I usually always try Force Push before closing to duel. They usually block it, but not this time. I pushed him right off the side of the spinning tube and kept on running, laughing as his screams died away. The battle was over before it even begun!

Archived